No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday was me and goldy's 38 month anniversary haha, i like celebrating each month. he bought me a bottle of lemonade as a present, ahhh <3

Comment

• I am very very happy right now. Have hugs and DVDs and yummy snacks with my lovely boyfriend!

Comment

• Its me and my bfs 2 year anniversary on the 28th!!!!! Then we're off to cyprus on the 18th of next month....things are great....i like being happy!! :o)

Comment

• Has anyone beein in a relationship where its got so bad that you have to go on a break and you're arguing constantly and get back together after say 2 weeks and everything is near enough fine again??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazzawa View Post
            Has anyone beein in a relationship where its got so bad that you have to go on a break and you're arguing constantly and get back together after say 2 weeks and everything is near enough fine again??
            I did go on a 'break' once in a relationship - I was only 16, so not the most serious ever, but we were together 15 months altogether. He broke up with me and a week later we got back together. It kinda worked I guess, but only for a bit. We broke up properly a couple of months later and it was a horrible breakup, I honestly think it would've been better for us both if we hadn't tried to give it another go and just left it the first time we broke up.

Comment

• i had a week long break from carlu, still danno why but we both felt like carp so i asked her if i could be her bitch again and its been ok so far

Comment

• I think sometimes breaks can work, and sometimes they just don't...can't really say I'm hardly an expert

Butttt twas 3 months with Rhi on the 14th (yeah valentines day, gay I know ) and it's going reeaallyyy well =D

Comment

• all breaks i have had havent worked in the end :(

Comment

• See I live with my bf so its kinda difficult. He wanted a break where we slept in separate beds and there was no interaction whatsoever whereas I wanted to sleep in the same bed and still hug and kiss but nothing else - no trips to the cinema or anything like that. So he's still sleeping in the same bed as me and we hugged all night but I don't know if that is going to make things any better or not. We've been arguing for about 2 months solid now and basically this is the last chance but I have my doubts that after 2 weeks he'll want to get back together and I hate this waiting game. Anyone any ideas?

Comment

• I've never had a break work ever, mostly my fault because it bites me in the arse and I realise why I wanted to get rid in the first place.

Comment

See I live with my bf so its kinda difficult. He wanted a break where we slept in separate beds and there was no interaction whatsoever whereas I wanted to sleep in the same bed and still hug and kiss but nothing else - no trips to the cinema or anything like that. So he's still sleeping in the same bed as me and we hugged all night but I don't know if that is going to make things any better or not. We've been arguing for about 2 months solid now and basically this is the last chance but I have my doubts that after 2 weeks he'll want to get back together and I hate this waiting game. Anyone any ideas?
                        shotgun, spade, gaffa tape?

Comment

• I've always thought that if you don't want it to end, if you still like the other person and don't want to be away from them, and they feel the same then it can work, just takes time and good communication

Comment

See I live with my bf so its kinda difficult. He wanted a break where we slept in separate beds and there was no interaction whatsoever whereas I wanted to sleep in the same bed and still hug and kiss but nothing else - no trips to the cinema or anything like that. So he's still sleeping in the same bed as me and we hugged all night but I don't know if that is going to make things any better or not. We've been arguing for about 2 months solid now and basically this is the last chance but I have my doubts that after 2 weeks he'll want to get back together and I hate this waiting game. Anyone any ideas?
                            How long have you lived together? Maybe the closeness is just getting to him. You could see if one of you could go and stay with a friend for a couple of days or something then have a big talk after you've both had time to think about it? I don't think a break where you're still sleeping together is much of a break tbh

Comment

• We've been living together since October so....8 months nearly. And its the middle of the exams at uni so theres no way we can get away from each other, the weekend is our first chance cause he's going home yet again and the way I'm feeling, despite the fact I've got an exam the following week, I just want to go home too. We have agreed that moving in together was a huge mistake because its him deciding to move out thats started this all off 2 months ago and its just been one thing after another, you know it starts to get better and something else creeps in.

There have been many big talks about this I just hope that last night's one was the last one and this'll sort itself out.

Comment

• my relationship is great atm...
                                i like wedding ring magazines

Comment

Working...
                                X