Clear All

• Originally posted by sambalina View Post
    out of interest, how old are ya?
    x
    I'm 18 years old
    X

Comment

• Bad dates??

i went out with a guy once who was a bit tooo eager! had arranged to meet him bout 8ish i think cos i was workin till 6! at 6 he rang to see where i was cos he was at the train station waiting for me! i told him he was just gonna have to stay there cos i was goin home 1st! he bored me to tears all night, and i sat there praying to get drunk just to make the night go faster so i could go home! he didnt really drink either so he was drunk in about an hour!
      when he licked my face in the middle of the pub i decided id had enough! goodbye!
      x

Comment

• Ack, my desire to be single is majorly conflicting with being in a relationship |:

Comment

• Rosie, I thought you'd fallen in love with your boyfriend again? Why the desire to be single?

Comment

• I'm clearly quite fickle haha :s

It's more the effect of my friends, I'm going out a lot more with college friends, growing up, meeting new people etc and I feel trapped on nights out and he's getting so clingy at the moment, he was saying to me today that he was panicing that I'd stop seeing him when he goes to Uni and guilt-tripping me about going out without him and he's just getting to be a bit too much lately, I'm just wondering how much longer I can hold out. He's a fantastic guy, a wonderful friend, a true gentleman and I do love him, but I think it's just friend love. So iunno.

Sleep will sort my head haha

Comment

• Originally posted by sambalina View Post
              Bad dates??

i went out with a guy once who was a bit tooo eager! had arranged to meet him bout 8ish i think cos i was workin till 6! at 6 he rang to see where i was cos he was at the train station waiting for me! i told him he was just gonna have to stay there cos i was goin home 1st! he bored me to tears all night, and i sat there praying to get drunk just to make the night go faster so i could go home! he didnt really drink either so he was drunk in about an hour!
              when he licked my face in the middle of the pub i decided id had enough! goodbye!
              x

HAHAHA!

That's the funniest thing I've ever read

Comment

• 24 hours leftttt. Jake just phoned me again, only the second time I've spoken to him for 2 weeks though blargh. I'm so used to speaking to him every day. I'm all excited He's bought me lots of presents too apparently haha.

Comment

• Bless you and jake, you big girl! (That reminds me, why haven't I seen you since the manchester meet? hmmf). Glad to hear things are still going really well between you both!

I've been on I think two dates, not very many all things considered, I went on one with a guy who didn't go near me at all, apprently his ex didn't like holding hands, hugging or anything. Void of emotion. He went quickly.

Comment

• I'm such a wimp, haha. We're doing great

And I knowww, I live back in the village-in-the-middle-of-nowhere now, so anything other than a Brum meet would take me years to get to, haha (Brum is an hour and a half on public transport even though it's only 15 miles away!). If there's a Birmingham meet anytime soon though I'll try and come!

That guy sounds weird =/ I don't understand how people can't like anything remotely affectionate or physical! I mean, I can feel uncomfortable when people I don't know well hug me and stuff but when its your boyfriend/girlfriend surely it's a bit different

Comment

• Awesome, you better and I miss you and stef.

I'm not the most emotional attached person (except with one guy) but it was still odd, I like holding hands and hugs and it just felt odd, like he was a friend and not somebody I was dating.

Comment

• Bad dates?

I once went on a date with a guy who started telling me about his mum dying when he was younger and then broke down in tears. Goes without saying I didn't see him again. Not had any spectacularly bad dates apart from that

Comment

• I've been quite lucky with dates really, not been on many and they tended to work out.

I did once go on a date with this guy, we saw a movie then went to the pub for a drink. He made me laugh so hard malibu and coke came out of my nose. Admittadly he found it really cute and we ended up dating for about 7 months....but it was really embarrassing.

Comment

• i went to the cinema with this guy, there was nothing there atall and we just didnt get on as anything more than mates. i'd been planning to sneak out and go home,had text mum getting her to come wait for me in the carpark. he said he was going to the toilet, i thought it was a spot on time to do a runner.

his mum was parked 2 cars down from mine, i bumped into him as we were running to the cars.

we laughed more then than we had done the whole date
                            Last edited by Emzyminx; 06-21-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• well if malibu and coke coming out your nose dosnt put someone off their a keeper :P

Comment

• Originally posted by gandy View Post
                                well if malibu and coke coming out your nose dosnt put someone off their a keeper :P

He ended up being a proper stalker. He asked me to marry him after 6 months...bear in mind I was 14 at this point and he was 19. When I broke up with him he slept outside my house for three nights. odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X