• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two months today

Comment

• I really like this girl,

The said girl really likes me.

However shes not sure about starting something. I guess time is what this needs, but oh well.

Comment

• me meet guy, guy proposes, then 2 days later, guy sleeps with ex wife, my relationship over... *sob*

Comment

• oh no!! katie i hope you're ok! :(

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ KT View Post
            me meet guy, guy proposes, then 2 days later, guy sleeps with ex wife, my relationship over... *sob*
            That reallyreally sucks. So much. I hope you're alright =/ What a wanker.

Comment

me meet guy, guy proposes, then 2 days later, guy sleeps with ex wife, my relationship over... *sob*
              Jeeezz.... *loads of hugs*

Comment

What an absolute c**k How bloody dare he?! Tosser.

*gets all protective of Katie*

Comment

• carlu is my best friend, i trust her and i love her

5months yesterday

Comment

• thanks guys, i drowned my sorrows last night (a bit too much :s) but im still very bitter and angry...i keep thinking of all the horrible things i could do...like calling his mum, but i know i should just leave it

Comment

• christ that really sucks, good thing you doged a bullet, but how did you find out what he did????

Comment

• he texted me telling me

Comment

• ah, well at least hes honest, but still that fecking sucks huge old mans willy, i hope you find someone better soon

*hugs*

Comment

• yeah..although it may need to be a while, as im not sure how much i can trust anyone anymore...perhaps i should wait till i move back down to portsmouth, and try and pull at a piercing shop :P haha

Comment

• .....on the plus side, at least you found out before you married him

still not much of a conciliation though

Comment

• heheheh or do what i did and find someone online (bjs ftw), i know what you mean by the trust thing, carlu so far is the only gf since sarah i really trust, well put it this way, if i fall asleep with somebody i trust them, as carlu will tell you i often fall asleep with her, she makes me happy and warm and i fall asleep, but others, i just never could get confy, all the time in my head "is she cheating" "is she a man" etc etc etc

best to take sometime to be single, have fun with mates (drinks etc) and try not to think about it to much, you will find happyness and love when you least and where you least think you will find it

(my fingers hurt now)

Comment

Working...
                                X