General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
    Ohhh...my favourite subject at the moment.

Well he's about the same height as me, with dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes, looks a little bit like Keanu Reeves, half chinese. He's ridiculously clever, like genius clever not just regular smart. He can get like a first without doing much work at all and just knows everything. And he's not just book smart he knows a lot about things other than the stuff he learns about like religion and stuff like that. He's very patient with me and logical, I'm a very emotional person and he doesn't mind at all, he thinks that it's endearing when I blow up about crazy little things and like rearrange his DVD's so they're alphabetical and parallel to each other. He's also thinks I'm incredibly beautiful. Which is lovely. We just compliment each other well. Very very different people which is lovely because while it's a bit more difficult we never find each other boring. We can just chat for hours and hours and hours about interesting things and still find each other really interesting at the end of it.
    Your boyfriend sounds just like mine. Half chinese, very smart, and complimenting. i think we still need to work on the talking bit though. when we are together, espeically at home, we don't talk that much...

Comment

• me and johnny have been together for 2 months (on monday) and like... OMW! it's all so perfect! all so terribly adorable and so cliché but so so so sweet!
      we have SO much fun together, and we're together 24/7 (literally).
      we never got mad or even even a tiny bit hurt at eachother becouse we tell eachother things before they become a problem. I tell him everything, and I know I can trust him telling me everything too.
      and then he says he loves me, and I feel that he really means it you know...

it's just all so f****** great! it's so the OPPOSITE of my last relationship, wich makes me apreciate this one even more.

I have the most perfect guy in the world, and I'm just so happy all the time

Comment

• Split up 2 days ago :(

Comment

• going to worthing with carlu later

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait to see her again, i miss her so much!

Comment

• eh, I've not seen Liam for three weeks :(

Comment

• Going to see the wifey.

Comment

• Originally posted by master_sambo View Post
                Split up 2 days ago :(
                As nobody seemed to notice this

*hugs* I'm really sorry and hope you are ok!

Comment

• My relationship's kinda on the rocks right now. Last night went out with some friends to a club. My friend Emma was not being left alone at all by this creepy guy. So I told him I was her girlfriend, to kind of get rid of him. He didn't believe me so I kissed her. Very much just to get rid of him and 'coz both me and Emma are straight and so it didn't mean anything at all. IMO it's like kissing an orange you know, no feelings either side just felt slightly odd. Simon isn't talking to me now, and got really upset at me. I've apologised loads and explained it but he's not even trying to see things from my point of view.

Comment

• eek that sucks youki. hopefully giving him a bit of time will let him calm down.

But my bf had always said he would count me kissing another girl cheating.

Comment

• I can see both sides I suppose... I'd be gutted if my boyfriend did that, BUT I'd also find it hilarious at the same time, and after a bit of sulking I'd let it slide and tease him for the rest of his life. I think all you can do is keep apologising - what's your boyfriend like with turning a bad situation into a joke? Oz and I end up doing that over most things and it works for us.

I suppose it all depends on his definition of cheating really... and how well he knows you and this girl.

Comment

• Yeah, I definitely understand his side. Would you have done the same if your friend was a guy? Kissing a girl is still cheating to a lot of people, and he probably thinks that you kissing her was unnecessary (which I also think...but I guess I wasn't there, don't know the situation).

Comment

• I can see his side too, that wasn't my problem. I'm just upset that he's not talking to me about it or trying to. If he'd done the same I would have been like "ok, I get it." And you really weren't there, it was getting kind of scary and I couldn't think of anything else.

It's kinda ok now. We're talking. I don't have a problem with realising it was my mistake, although at the time I didn't think it was 'coz I've always had openish relationships where if a kiss doesn't mean anything and isn't like tongues then it doesn't count as cheating at all, and isn't even thought about. Now I know this relationship is going to be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                            IMO it's like kissing an orange you know, no feelings either side just felt slightly odd.
                            that made me giggle^.

eitherway i hope things can get sorted :(

Comment

• I just realised leah has her vch done and I love her myspace song

ooo yeah *chuckles*

I need another boyfriend don't i...>_>

Comment

• youki, i can see why he'd be upset but to be honest it seems more of a male pride thing. no matter how intelligent they are, they're still men and men with hurt pride are like sulking toddlers.

give him some time, make sure you lavish attention on him and all will be well!

Comment

Working...
                                X