No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Kazi! I can't wait to move into something permanent with my boy so we can get more pets than just rats .

Comment

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
      Congrats Kazi! I can't wait to move into something permanent with my boy so we can get more pets than just rats .

exactly!! except in my case more than just hamsters lol.
      im so excited yet so scared at the sametime. its just soooooo much money. although in sayin that its only about 50quid more than my rent at the min. its just such a massive commitment. lol icant stop smiling

Comment

• see now first thing i would buy would be

sofa's (living room stuffs also)
        bed (along with bedroom stuffs)
        cooker
        washer -} kitchen stuffs also need to be added
        dryer

pets = more expense ontop of the bills that you would have... just get sky, much more entertaining but thats just me

congrats btw

Comment

• Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
          see now first thing i would buy would be

sofa's (living room stuffs also)
          bed (along with bedroom stuffs)
          cooker
          washer -} kitchen stuffs also need to be added
          dryer

pets = more expense ontop of the bills that you would have... just get sky, much more entertaining but thats just me

congrats btw
          hehe thankies. well the housie is full turnkey so its got the full kitchen and appliances, carpets, tiles, bathroom, all the expensive stuffs. and we hav our sofa, bed and other furnature from renting. so all i really need is a coffee table and wardrobe. plus plenty of time for saving up before november.

eeeeeeee we'll be in in time for christmas!!

Comment

congrats btw
            Sky?! Have you seen how much that is lately, bloody rip off.

Congrats yada yada to yoous

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
              Sky?! Have you seen how much that is lately, bloody rip off.

Congrats yada yada to yoous

yeah but u dont have to go for the full package, plus its cheaper than vet bills + food ect for a dog

*eager to get sky again*

Comment

• i'm dealing with a kind of "stalker" obsessive guy right now.
                so so close to telling him off, but he knows where i live so i'm not sure if thats a good idea!
                ahhhhhhhhhh.
                but i do have a possible long relationship waiting with a really nice person. :}

Comment

yeah but u dont have to go for the full package, plus its cheaper than vet bills + food ect for a dog

*eager to get sky again*
                  and if you tell them you will go virgin they will sling some extra channels in for same price my dad on several occasions has rung up saying wasnt happy with it and that wantd to cancel to go elsewhere and they give full sports and movie channel package for a much lower tariff

Comment

an alex, im sorry if it did come across as being bitchy, but i just didnt like what u said.... tbh it sounds like u dont trust him, an not just the girls as ur makin out...
                    like i said, it takes two... if he aint interested, he wont look..

id trust Nick livin in a house full of women... wouldnt bother me, i trust him completly
                    + 1 again. If Simon was living in a strip club it wouldn't bother me. as long as he had a nice double bed for when I stayed over and didn't oogle the women while I was there it's all gravy. He'd never cheat and I trust him completely.

Comment

it takes two hun, if he aint interested then he wont touch... no matter how much 'THEM GIRLS' as u put it, wiggle their bits..

as for girls never being trusted.. ur female right? so does that mean he shouldnt trust u around a load of lads? or are you on about any other girl apart from urself..

im sorry if it comes across as harsh but... wtf.. classin every girl as someone not to be trusted just because they are goin to be sharing housin with ur o/h.... its just childish, you need to grow up :|

/rant

anyways, super happy, gets to see Nick this week , plus im off this time round so mooore time to be spending with each other

plans need to get a shift on, tis is far too hard >.<
                      I'm really not that worried, I was just trying to let off some thoughts.
                      I trust him. Completely. It's not genuine worry just..I'm dumb and insecure, with low self esteem, it's the way I am.
                      I don't think things are going to be going on, it's just uncomfortable because I don't know them.
                      I'm sure as soon as I meet them it'll be fine.
                      I'm not saying all girls, just girls who don't care when guys are in relationships.
                      You can't deny that doesn't exist.
                      I've had too many experiences with girls trying to mess my past relationship you to even bother trusting them anymore.
                      Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 05-05-2009, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• but its the same the other way round, this is what im tryin to explain to u... there are blokes out there that couldnt give two flyin f^cks if a womans in a relationship, as long as they dont get brought into it then its all fine to them...

how will u know meetin these women/girls will make u feel better, come on we all have self doubt, odds are u will walk out thinkin that they are prettyer and blah blah blah

you need to just shrug it off, thats what i meant by the 'grow up' bit... shrug it off an ignore it, tbh jelouse looks an catty remarks will get u nowhere... i used to be terrible for it, an that was back when i was slim an blonde!! since iv grown up... its not so bad

bothers me more when its someone from their past tryin to get one over.... but i came out of it the winner, in more ways than one

youki proper agree chick, i might even slip tha ladez a tenner for a lap dance for him :P

Comment

• Yep I can +1 on the guys who don't care lol
                          My mate Curtis recently got of with a girl who is (well I'm not sure now) a 4 year relationship.

Comment

• It'd be fun being able to slip it into conversation "oh yeah, I'll be down the peppermint rhino, my boyfriend lives there."

It's one of those things that makes life a lot easier the earlier you learn it. Women aren't the enemy, it's just youself and the way you view them. They're more likely to try something on if you think they will because they won't have any respect for you and will think your boyfriend deserves better. If you don't sweat the small stuff and get to know them before judging them you'll probably like them, and you'll be staying with your boyfriend and your friends whenever you're round his.

Comment

• Unfortunetly thats the way jealous works and I understand why you wouldn't trust females. I've been cheated on, as I'm sure alot of us have, it's not an easy thing to do.

But if he's going to do it like Dawn said it's going to happen whether he's living with two females or not.

Its makes me increasinly glad I don't have a relationship, not a formal one as such anyway, it means less likely for me to get jealous when other girls are around, hmm, I'm gonna be single a whilleeeeeee.

Best thing to do when you feel jealous is reminded yourself of the males in your life besides him and your father, recognise that he may feel the same way and relax.

Comment

• Oh I would never be catty enough to treat them harshly and give them evil looks just for living in the same apartment as him, I'm not like that.
                                I'm not a crazy jealous type either, if I know it's irrational jealousy I don't make a big deal about it.
                                If I have nothing to worry about, I'm sure I'll get over it.
                                And OF COURSE I'm aware men are like that too...but I do know he wouldn't cheat on me, he's had his ex girlfriend stay the night in his dorm when she didn't feel like walking back to hers a couple weeks ago, and if that didn't bother me I'm sure I'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X