Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bah, it's been like 2 months since i last saw liam and i won't see him for another 2 weeks at least -_- FLAIL.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sxylouise90 View Post
      i wish i could be living with Al now :(
      Bit early lol. Watch out you don't scare him off with that sort of talk heh.

      Comment


      • So I just realized that if Brandon moves to an apartment next year he'll be living with two girls.
        It really..bothers me.
        It's not that I don't trust him..it's them..girls are never to be trusted.
        I mean they'll be showering in the same house..it's just..awkward.
        I guess I can't be that upset since I'll probably be over there a lot anyways, but until I meet them it's going to be weird for me. :/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
          Bit early lol. Watch out you don't scare him off with that sort of talk heh.
          she will have to try harder than that to scare me off :p

          Comment


          • Things are looking way up! Kyle's coming here right after work on Friday and staying until Sunday night. Then I get to see him the next weekend for our weekend getaway thingy. Then a few weeks after that for his birthday.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by wiggles View Post
              she will have to try harder than that to scare me off :p
              nyaww

              *pointless post*

              Comment


              • woop rob will be home first thing tomorrow, he'll either go home, get a couple of hours kip, then come see me at work, or come straight here and have a nap with me before work <3

                also said he's got me a present, excited!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                  So I just realized that if Brandon moves to an apartment next year he'll be living with two girls.
                  It really..bothers me.
                  It's not that I don't trust him..it's them..girls are never to be trusted.
                  I mean they'll be showering in the same house..it's just..awkward.
                  I guess I can't be that upset since I'll probably be over there a lot anyways, but until I meet them it's going to be weird for me. :/

                  it takes two hun, if he aint interested then he wont touch... no matter how much 'THEM GIRLS' as u put it, wiggle their bits..


                  as for girls never being trusted.. ur female right? so does that mean he shouldnt trust u around a load of lads? or are you on about any other girl apart from urself..

                  im sorry if it comes across as harsh but... wtf.. classin every girl as someone not to be trusted just because they are goin to be sharing housin with ur o/h.... its just childish, you need to grow up :|

                  .

                  /rant

                  anyways, super happy, gets to see Nick this week , plus im off this time round so mooore time to be spending with each other

                  plans need to get a shift on, tis is far too hard >.<
                  Last edited by cherryd69; 05-05-2009, 09:39 AM.

                  Comment


                  • well i had an arguement with ben last night over him not wantign to go out

                    so he went on a rant about how i think he is a fat lazy slob,

                    and it make me laugh so much and i turned around and said yes thats all true but thats why i like you

                    and we kissed and made up and went out to wher ei wanted to go last night/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cherryd69 View Post
                      it takes two hun, if he aint interested then he wont touch... no matter how much 'THEM GIRLS' as u put it, wiggle their bits..


                      as for girls never being trusted.. ur female right? so does that mean he shouldnt trust u around a load of lads? or are you on about any other girl apart from urself..

                      im sorry if it comes across as harsh but... wtf.. classin every girl as someone not to be trusted just because they are goin to be sharing housin with ur o/h.... its just childish, you need to grow up :|

                      .

                      /rant

                      anyways, super happy, gets to see Nick this week , plus im off this time round so mooore time to be spending with each other

                      plans need to get a shift on, tis is far too hard >.<

                      + 1 on EVERYTHING. Very wise woman. Although I'm seeing Simon not Nick...it'd be odd for me to be there while you guys were having a lovely romantic weekend.

                      I wish Simon would stop being so weird about commitment. He was discussing how he'd like to raise kids and it was all a bit weird. But when I said "Um...by the way, I'm just mentioning it because all my friends are getting engaged at the moment. I've been proposed to before and so if you ever wanted to I'd like us to have been living together for a while first...just because of stuff in the past." and he got really weird about it .odd.

                      Comment


                      • hehe youki... not being funny but, i wouldnt want u here whilst we were being romantic lmao come along any other time though, for tea an cookies

                        maybe he was testing the water?? i dont understand men.. so im not gonna comment apart from that bit lmao



                        an alex, im sorry if it did come across as being bitchy, but i just didnt like what u said.... tbh it sounds like u dont trust him, an not just the girls as ur makin out...
                        like i said, it takes two... if he aint interested, he wont look..

                        id trust Nick livin in a house full of women... wouldnt bother me, i trust him completly

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Livvv View Post
                          nyaww

                          *pointless post*
                          shhh i am NOT cute EVER!

                          :p

                          Comment


                          • Al you is always cute
                            hehe

                            Comment


                            • me and the oh just bought our first house today!!!! wev been living together for about 6months now but its in a rented house so it'll b nice to hav our very own four walls yanno? wont b ready until november like but im soooo excited!! first thing im gonna buy is an ickle puppy hehe

                              Comment


                              • Congrats Kazi That must be really exciting!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X