Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    What does this mean?!
    That was what he said to me, to make me jealous..

grumble grumble.

Comment

• Oooh that's a d*ck move.
      He sounds like an arse to be honest.
      It's always easier to say that from the outside though, he could be a lovely person normally, but to be honest, I don't think it's the case.. :/

Comment

• I don't know, I know he's not right, but I also know I can leave a bitter taste with some.. though I don't understand how he can say he loves me if he can't accept a key aspect of my personality.. I AM A SARCASTIC BITCH.

He has issues, but I'm not going to let him take that out on me.. this weekend and that's all.

We'll see.

Comment

• Well my man has just said some things which are gonna be pretty hard to take back...

Comment

• You ok Demi?

Comment

• Yeah i'm ok thankies I feel a bit sh*t though. I'm not sure if he just said them to spite me or he's actually being truthful because he's said things in the past which contradict so i'm not sure what to believe. ffs :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Neurocancer View Post
                Yeah i'm ok thankies I feel a bit sh*t though. I'm not sure if he just said them to spite me or he's actually being truthful because he's said things in the past which contradict so i'm not sure what to believe. ffs :(
                URGH, I hate that..

hope it works out.

Comment

• I'm here if you need a chat

You still have my number?

Comment

• Thanks Wayne
                    Is using PM ok ?

Comment

• How ever you feel comfortable

Comment

Yeah i'm ok thankies I feel a bit sh*t though. I'm not sure if he just said them to spite me or he's actually being truthful because he's said things in the past which contradict so i'm not sure what to believe. ffs :(
                        What did he say? If you're comfortable talking about it, that is.

Comment

• I don't particularly want to say exactly, but for anyone in their first relationship it's hard to take!

Comment

• rob will never fail to suprise me.

i came home fairly early from a night out coz i have a driving lesson early doors, and found rob asleep on my bed with a single red rose. was fake, but just the way he was laid, kinda on his side with the rose in his hand on my pillow...it nearly brought me to tears

i fall more and more in love with this man every day

Comment

I don't particularly want to say exactly, but for anyone in their first relationship it's hard to take!
                              Oh that doesn't sound too good

Comment

• demi, if you ever need a chat, im here

Comment

Working...
                                X