No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My relationship is very strange to you lot, we hardly text each other, we aren't very romantic. He used to be romantic every so often, but now it's just nothing, it doesn't bother me because there's no need for it. Basically it's like were married haha!

But we never run out of things to say to each other (be it play fighting and such), we don't text much because tbh we don't text people much in general.

He's changed and I have to over the years, it's strange to be around him, though it's nice to be able to see him every weekend.

Comment

• aww sarah that so sweet hehe, i finally got to see my guy after bout 3 months of not seeing him due to exams etc only realised how much i missed him when he come over

Comment

• goes awwwwwwww out loud

me??? 3 W's

wip it in, wip it out, wipe it clean

jk jk jk im very very very happy and proud of carlu, i love to brag about her at work, and not about her body, but how well shes going at college etc, just so she can get a place in brighton uni so she can be closer to me =) i rally respect her and her wishes, and i have no plan of rushing her under the sheets if you know what i mean

Comment

• I know, I was just thinking that, haha. I lurk the singles thread sometimes just because it's more active than here :P (to black_thorn! sudden activeness here haha)

I miss nice texts. OVER A YEAR, DAMNIT. Haha. I do get the odd phone call off one of his friends phones when he's stoned or drunk though (which is very rare, he hardly ever drinks or anything). Pft. I think I'll get him credit soon, although he's so used to not having credit now he probably won't use it anyway.

I can't wait till I've finished uni, I'll probably only see Jake twice before I finish (22nd May). Stupid deadlines =/ Can't wait for next Friday.

Comment

• I haven't seen him for threeee weeks either :(
            Due to he lives in Nottingham so I normally only see him alll weekend every other weekend, but I had work so I couldn't this weekend

It's been ages I'm sooo excited too see him Friday =D haha it's so awful I have NEVER been so spazzy about a boy before :P

Comment

• i havnt seen carlu for ages but lots of things have come up that has stped us seeing each other

Comment

• Originally posted by katexx View Post
                I know, I was just thinking that, haha. I lurk the singles thread sometimes just because it's more active than here :P (to black_thorn! sudden activeness here haha)

I miss nice texts. OVER A YEAR, DAMNIT. Haha. I do get the odd phone call off one of his friends phones when he's stoned or drunk though (which is very rare, he hardly ever drinks or anything). Pft. I think I'll get him credit soon, although he's so used to not having credit now he probably won't use it anyway.

I can't wait till I've finished uni, I'll probably only see Jake twice before I finish (22nd May). Stupid deadlines =/ Can't wait for next Friday.
                haha, snap! I swear leigh is an idiot, but apprently according to his sister kim he doesn't even text his own family or friends, never mind his girlfriend.

She told me this years ago haha, he's a weird boy, never mind! I know he's worried about when I go to uni though...it's an hour and a half to get to him

Comment

• Yeah, I usually see Jake every other weekend but I stay at his for the whole weekend usually. Long distance isn't too bad though, I'm used to it now I guess. Next year will be much better though, as long as he passes his exams and gets into uni :P

Comment

• i dont mind the travel tbh, yes it would be really good if we could see more of each other but im happy when i do see her

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
                      I know he's worried about when I go to uni though...it's an hour and a half to get to him
                      Aww, don't worry about it too much. Jake and I put off talking about it for SO long, and it was such a relief when we both agreed we wanted to stay together (I'd just assumed he wouldn't want to so I was just avoiding the topic altogether heh). It's really not that bad, and I see him at least every other week, last semester it was more like every weekend.

Comment

• Yeah, it's commitment things for us both, though it's not too bad, considering when I went to crewe it'd take me the same time to get to him anyway. I tend to see leigh every weekend, depends if he goes out drinking on saturday (he's loverly >_>) haha, but it's alright, it's a relationship I can handle, because we don't have to be texting each other all the time, if at all and not be bothered by it.

I'm thinking more of now kate, he said it'll be the issue if we break up or not, but it's months away so we'll see. =]

Comment

• that's what me and Liam doo
                          it's quite nice, cos normally I'm not with guys for very long, I tend to get bored

But not seeing each other so often.. it's like we can't get bored cos there's so much to catch up on from the two weeks of not seeing each other and it's like when I do see him it's sooooo much more special

In my opinion, ofc if he was nearer it would be nicer.. but he also could be WAYYYY further away! :P

Comment

• It's not really special, it's more nice, we don't really commit to one another as much as other people do.

But after four years of so many hiccups, it's difficult to be like everyone else. As much as he has his flaws, I don't think I'd change him =] well apart from hating stretched lobes :P

Comment

• yesterday was mine and johnny's 1 month anniversary...
                              we haven't been together for that long, yeh... but it has been the BEST month EVER!

and it just keeps getting better by the day... *is happy*

Comment

• My relationship is weird, and getting weirder. And complicated. But when it's good it's really good

Comment

Working...
                                X