General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my boyfriend so much!

My mate is pregnant, and its so cute how Joe is getting all gooey over the baby bump, and getting all excited about seeing the baby! It reminds me how much I wanna have kids with him one day. And he's been telling all my mates how much he loves me and stuff! Aww!

Also had the most amazing night of sex ever last night!

Comment

• One more week till I see Jake I'm so excited about going on holiday with him. It'll be amazing. And we've been together 15 months in a few weeks which is kinda a big thing because then he'll be my longest relationship and I think he is a bit insecure about how I've had such a long relationship before whereas I'm his first serious girlfriend. Yay

Comment

• Aw, yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by katexx View Post
          One more week till I see Jake I'm so excited about going on holiday with him. It'll be amazing. And we've been together 15 months in a few weeks which is kinda a big thing because then he'll be my longest relationship and I think he is a bit insecure about how I've had such a long relationship before whereas I'm his first serious girlfriend. Yay
          woo!

I would have known lee 4 years in may...it's scary as hell! >.<

Comment

• Me and Danielle went for a long drive to Wales the other day....it was really nice. She came up on Tuesday night, then we left for Wales at 8 on Wednesday morning. Then when we got back on Wednesday night, she stayed the night again and went back on thursday afternoon.

We were talking about how we're the only people we know who could spend the whole day together, including 12 hours of driving, and not run out of stuff to talk about. We really enjoy each other's company, and its nice when something really makes us realise it quite how much.
            Was a really nice couple of days

She my most favorite person ever

Comment

• Originally posted by katexx View Post

Youki-Hi - phone him?
              As I mentioned earlier, I don't have his number.

I am officially freaked out. We just spent a few days in Cornwall...I HATE solitude, I need to know my friends are a short distance away, and I HATE not being in easy contact with them and there was no signal where we were. He loves the solitude. He has like no faith in humanity at all either, and very little respect for his parents even though they were quite good really. The freaky thing is he's like falling more and more in love with me and it's all really intense. I feel so trapped. 2 1/2 months isn't long enough for me to be this serious. I'm only 20, I have my life ahead of me, I don't want that life to suddenly be filled with endless trips to Cornwall, 5 kids and a landrover. I want that life to be filled with trips to Borneo and Sumatra to study Orangutans and academic conferences. I feel like screaming. The thing is though, I really care about him and like we can talk to each other for hours and hours and hours and not get bored. And I'm slowly restoring his faith in humanity and am apparently the most amazing person he's ever met. How can you break up with that? And I don't even know if I want to break up with him.

Comment

• I guess you shouldn't stay with him just to make him happy, if you're not. But definitely talk to him, tell him it's getting too serious and you want to go slowly so you're not too overwhelmed with it all or something.
                (and how do you not have your boyfriends number? :| heh)

Comment

• 'coz he was at his parent's house and his mobile was off.

Yeah, I should probably talk to him. I just hate having to hurt people, it always sucks.

Comment

• Ooh I assumed you meant you just didn't have his mobile number or whatever, heh.

I'm really bad at talking about things too. I've never actually broken up with anyone...I've kinda wanted to once, but never wanted to actually do it so just let it drag on until they ended it =/ Haha, I suck.

Comment

• Aw, m

Comment

• I was a little sad today so Joe is buying me a DVD and a takeaway. Best. Boyfriend. Ever.

Comment

• awwwww

Comment

• Keep seeing this one guy and going well.. makes me happy

Comment

• I think I know why I'm so freaked out. I had a bit of a pregnancy scare over the holidays, period was a week late and I was nauseous. Luckily it worked out ok, but it really freaked me out. I've not told him...maybe I should. I don't think it'd do anything though.

Comment

• the single ones forever milling about but this one went away :O

anywayy I've just been talking to the boyfriend and we've been together nearly four months n we've been talking about if we still think of each other the same and this is what he text meee :

"lol correction, its a third of a year, not a quater you silly sausage! I think youre super sexy + perfect for me, cos we got to know each other lots its like youre a best mate too "

hehe it's one of them texts that make you go
                                "awwwww" out loud :P

Comment

Working...
                                X