Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Today... so far sleeping in but think it'll get better

    Yesterday.. spending the day with ant

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Patteh View Post

      Anyways... argh... problems with my boyfriend atm...
      *curls up onto sofa and consoles self with crappy programmes on tv* :(
      What's wrong? anything we can give advice on?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
        What's wrong? anything we can give advice on?
        Hmm, it's the whole "I-wish-he-would-just-know-whats-wrong" kinda thing. Its a situation where I don't want to have to tell him - not for the point of being huffy and stubborn, as we do usually communicate well - but just because if I tell him, and he then does what I said, it'll be like he's only doing it because I said something, and not because he wanted to...
        That doesn't make much sense. D:
        Anyways, I'm just gonna take a breather kinda thing, and take a rest from talking from him today, as I'll probably end up snapping :(
        And then I'll just explain to him things when I'm ready I guess... Otherwise he's never going to get it (It's evident to me guys don't get hints! - sorry for generalisation xP)

        Wow anyways, sorry for long post >_<
        Thanks for asking what's wrong ^_^ Although it's kinda tricky to explain the situation :(

        Comment


        • Take a deep breath and remind yourself is it the only thing wrong? Men are stubborn weird things.

          Mind doesn't text very often..but then I realise I don't text very often back...so god knows why I got so huffy with him.

          Comment


          • In my experience if you sit on things for ages then you've had a long time to think about and then you just catch them off guard and they wont know how seriously you've been thinking about the problem. What is it related to?

            It is annoying though.. My bf asks me "what do you want me to do?" I want him to know what to do without me telling him but it's never that simple eh?

            Maybe try writing down what you want to say, sometimes getting it out your head and just on paper is enough.

            Comment


            • I almost forgot that yesterday me and my gf had been going out 6 months. Must not forget the anniversary in october, nope nope!

              Comment


              • Not if you want to retain your manhood...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
                  Not if you want to retain your manhood...
                  You mean my beard?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Patteh View Post
                    Hmm, it's the whole "I-wish-he-would-just-know-whats-wrong" kinda thing. Its a situation where I don't want to have to tell him - not for the point of being huffy and stubborn, as we do usually communicate well - but just because if I tell him, and he then does what I said, it'll be like he's only doing it because I said something, and not because he wanted to...
                    That doesn't make much sense. D:
                    Anyways, I'm just gonna take a breather kinda thing, and take a rest from talking from him today, as I'll probably end up snapping :(
                    And then I'll just explain to him things when I'm ready I guess... Otherwise he's never going to get it (It's evident to me guys don't get hints! - sorry for generalisation xP)

                    Wow anyways, sorry for long post >_<
                    Thanks for asking what's wrong ^_^ Although it's kinda tricky to explain the situation :(
                    It makes perfect sense. Give him more time and if he doesn't do whatever it is, talk to him about it and ask him why he didn't.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Domilly View Post
                      In my experience if you sit on things for ages then you've had a long time to think about and then you just catch them off guard and they wont know how seriously you've been thinking about the problem. What is it related to?[...]
                      Mhmm, I understand that. Thing is, I've mentioned it a few times. I'd rather not say what it's related too - hope that doesn't sound rude of me >_< Gah, it's complicated.

                      Originally posted by Domilly View Post
                      [...]It is annoying though.. My bf asks me "what do you want me to do?" I want him to know what to do without me telling him but it's never that simple eh?

                      Maybe try writing down what you want to say, sometimes getting it out your head and just on paper is enough.
                      Yaah! But I guess I can't expect him to be a mind reader... :(
                      Mhmm, I agree with the writing down thing. If I get it all down, and explain myself properly, then theres no excuse for him not seeing what's wrong.

                      Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
                      Take a deep breath and remind yourself is it the only thing wrong? Men are stubborn weird things.

                      Mind doesn't text very often..but then I realise I don't text very often back...so god knows why I got so huffy with him.
                      Hmm well... we also had an arguement last night, so I think that just added to my pent up anger and frustration at certain things, that I've kept inside for quite a while.

                      I just have to try and think things clearly, and figure out wether it's me just being huffy and depressed, and taking it out on him... Idkkkk :( Blah!
                      Im annoyed at myself for making such a big fuss, but at the same time I feel that they do need to be brought up and talked about.

                      Wow, anyways, sorry xP You guys are like a councilling service <3 lmao xD

                      I shall talk to him tomorrow, and just let things come up naturally, and try to get my point across, etc.

                      PS- nightwolf, the same has happened to me about the text thing. I got all mardy, then realised I wasn't texting him much either in the first place. >_<

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                        It makes perfect sense. Give him more time and if he doesn't do whatever it is, talk to him about it and ask him why he didn't.
                        Yah, that's what I'm going to do.
                        Thankies ^_^

                        Anyways, I'll stop rambling looads! ( I'm starting to flood this board :x )

                        Comment


                        • Yeah I realised the same thing, it's more because he contacts his friends (girls) alot and I realised that he only is in contact with them because they call him and he ignores texts, so y'know ^.^

                          worrying over nowt.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Patteh View Post
                            Wow, anyways, sorry xP You guys are like a councilling service <3 lmao xD
                            Yeah. It's nice, it's like you help people out when they have problems because you know they'll help you out too.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                              Oh my god...he's eating while talking to me on the phone. *screams*

                              Chumley can we run away together?
                              Okay. Can we go to New Zealand?

                              Comment


                              • Sounds excellent, I'll just go pack.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X