Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Foostar View Post
    'OMG, she weighs 12 stones! Heifer!'

    Er... I weigh more than that, lads.

    'OMG, GINGER!!!! What a minger'

    Yup, me too.

    'I'd never **** a ginger'

    Thanks.

    'Fat girls are like mopeds...'

    Great, I'm a fat girl with a moped.



    That's just wrong. I'm sre you're lovely.

    Comment


    • Foo is gorgeous

      Comment


      • that's just deplorable behavior tbh

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KieraMoon View Post
          Look at it like this... they see you as one of them maybe? I used to hang out with lads and I was the only girl. They just saw me as one of them. I think my ex did too... another reason why we split up.
          Yeah... and that's part of the reason I don't like it. As much as I'm not one of these 'see me as a sex object!' girls (far from it), I hate being the only girl in the group who is one of the lads. Fair enough if all of them got it, but it's just me, and it's upsetting in a weird way that I'm not someone they see as a girl as such. I know it wouldn't be that way if I ditched the weight/hair/clothes/piercings/general noncomformity, but that'd make me unhappy, and I refuse to do that. Still... sometimes it'd be nice to be classed as an attractive female, and not just Katie.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Foostar View Post
            Yeah... and that's part of the reason I don't like it. As much as I'm not one of these 'see me as a sex object!' girls (far from it), I hate being the only girl in the group who is one of the lads. Fair enough if all of them got it, but it's just me, and it's upsetting in a weird way that I'm not someone they see as a girl as such. I know it wouldn't be that way if I ditched the weight/hair/clothes/piercings/general noncomformity, but that'd make me unhappy, and I refuse to do that. Still... sometimes it'd be nice to be classed as an attractive female, and not just Katie.
            I know exactly how you feel, it's how I felt.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
              But who wants a coathanger when you can have sexy curves?
              Seconded. Mmmm, curves

              also, Foo, from the few pictures I've seen of you, you're freakin' gorgeous

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sweep View Post
                Seconded. Mmmm, curves

                also, Foo, from the few pictures I've seen of you, you're freakin' gorgeous
                See foo? ?

                Comment


                • Waiting for him to call again. I don't even have his number. Serious power overload on his side. *le sigh*

                  Comment


                  • 1471 ftw?

                    Comment


                    • It's his parents landline so it's automatically withheld. Oh dear, I sound like a stalker.

                      Comment


                      • Ah yeah my girlfriend's parents house is like that. So I dont actually have her home number either

                        Comment


                        • I get weird about phoning my boyfriend's house... even though I know his parents. I just can't do it!

                          Comment


                          • To foo-

                            Hey, I've been reading this forum, and just to let ya know, I understand.
                            Everyone says you shouldn't be bothered about what your boyfriend's friends think - however its hard not to be. Its like, well from a personal point of view and my experience, it's like you don't want them to question your boyfriend on why he's with you, because you may not fit their idea of beautiful and stuff. Specially when your boyfriend talks to someone you feel is more pretty - you don't want to make his friends think even more "why is he with his current girlfriend, when he can have her!" kinda thing. (Only talking from from my own thoughts and stuff...)
                            Like, gah I can't explain myself.
                            But anyways, I've seen piccies of you, and you're very beautiful, and seem like a lovely person too.
                            LOL I'm not a stalker, just been lurking bjs for quite a while.

                            Anyways... argh... problems with my boyfriend atm...
                            *curls up onto sofa and consoles self with crappy programmes on tv* :(

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Foostar View Post
                              I get weird about phoning my boyfriend's house... even though I know his parents. I just can't do it!
                              I'm the same, I can't do it.

                              Comment


                              • Yesterday I spent the most amazing time EVER with my boyfriend!

                                so perfect....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X