Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *offers a hot cuppa and a hug*

Comment

• *hugs Keira again* relationships are tough. I always wish I had a crystal ball and could see how things work out, save a lot of pain and heartache.

And foo, you're very beautiful so you've got nothing to worry about, annoying as it is. But who wants a coathanger when you can have sexy curves?

Comment

• you is gawjus foo!! lol and if we both swung that way....mreow. . .my doors open (no matter how far away hahaha.....)

oh golly, i just said that out loud..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
          *hugs Keira again* relationships are tough. I always wish I had a crystal ball and could see how things work out, save a lot of pain and heartache.

And foo, you're very beautiful so you've got nothing to worry about, annoying as it is. But who wants a coathanger when you can have sexy curves?
          Thanks hunni I know what I want to do, and should do, I just can't do it.

And I agree with her Foo, rather have the curves

Comment

• Originally posted by demoniclabret View Post
            you is gawjus foo!! lol and if we both swung that way....mreow. . .my doors open (no matter how far away hahaha.....)

oh golly, i just said that out loud..?
            Haha, yep you did! Aw, that cheered me up. Thanks Youki and Kiera too... it's just hard... I know he's not interested, it's more the signals he's giving off to other people. His mates are (as a whole) a load of immature arses and they think size 0 blondes are the only attractive thing in the world, and I can just see them thinking 'oh good, Oz is thinking he's getting a better deal with that girl... good lad'.

Bleh!

Comment

• haha. well im sitting on the fence, lol!

anywho....i thikn boys are programmed the same.

Comment

• Does it really matter what his friends think? He's with you, not them. And he must be with you for a reason....

Comment

• Originally posted by KieraMoon View Post
                  Does it really matter what his friends think? He's with you, not them. And he must be with you for a reason....
                  It does when I have to spend time with them and I feel like a total knob when I'm the only girl in the group who isn't of 'their standard'. And they stand there slagging off girls who are everything I am, but don't seem to realise they're doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foostar View Post
                    It does when I have to spend time with them and I feel like a total knob when I'm the only girl in the group who isn't of 'their standard'. And they stand there slagging off girls who are everything I am, but don't seem to realise they're doing it.
                    agreed. foo, me n you, were on the same team.

Comment

• *regrets going online when drunk*

*needs a woman to put him in his place*

Comment

• Originally posted by Foostar View Post
                        Unfortunately, men will be men.

I'm talking to my fella now.... it's not going to well. :S

Comment

• Originally posted by demoniclabret View Post
                          agreed. foo, me n you, were on the same team.
                          'OMG, she weighs 12 stones! Heifer!'

Er... I weigh more than that, lads.

'OMG, GINGER!!!! What a minger'

Yup, me too.

'I'd never **** a ginger'

Thanks.

'Fat girls are like mopeds...'

Great, I'm a fat girl with a moped.

Comment

• Look at it like this... they see you as one of them maybe? I used to hang out with lads and I was the only girl. They just saw me as one of them. I think my ex did too... another reason why we split up.

Comment

• "her legs must spread like butter" (refering to a tattoo on lower back of some blonde, some call it a trampstamp)
                              i have one. does that mean im easy?

"shes got muffins!! fat wh***"
                              i do too...so ima fat wh*** too aswell.

and ive had the weight one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by trivium11 View Post
                                I'm too drunk too res the rest of that kayla. been out drinking all night;. was good. plled twice with JD bt nothing else. not even a big wet snoggin v.v
                                Ohhhh deary me. That seemed to make sense when I typed it. BTW JD was someone I met down the pub who goes to the Bay or at least used to. He had a cool beard.

Comment

Working...
                                X