No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL no, you are not a butch dyke by any means, um yeah i dunno im rather drunk so im posting this in the wrong thread, sorry

f**k

Comment

• My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half now and he is my first love. Not to mention we took eachothers virginity, which always makes the relationship more personal. I really feel like I couldn't live without him. It sounds messed up, and it is, because most of my friends hate him. They hate him because they said they feel like he is stealing me away from him, which he totally isn't. Let's just say my "friends" aren't even real friends. I've gotten crap talked about me behind my back and when he hears about that he let's them know what he thinks. And once I hear they say stuff behind my back, it pushes me farther away from them. They think it's him, but it's really just me. I don't like associating with people like that at all. Pretty soon HE became my best friend. There were times when my friends weren't there and he was the only shoulder I had to cry on. I say to my "friends" now, "Don't be mad at me when I tell you this, but Daniel IS my BEST FRIEND. He's been there for me waay more than you have, and I feel that way for a good reason." It sounds wrong, but it's true. We have been through some rough times together but whenever we get in a fight about something stupid I know we didn't come this far to just throw the relationship away, and he knows, too. And I think that notion is just what keeps us going
      Sorry. I know that was a bit long, lol.

Comment

• I'm too drunk too res the rest of that kayla. been out drinking all night;. was good. plled twice with JD bt nothing else. not even a big wet snoggin v.v

Comment

• LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
          You are absolutely TRASHED, huh, trivium?

Comment

• May I ask what a snoggin is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kickass_Kayla View Post
              May I ask what a snoggin is?
              French kissing. Usually referred to as snogging in England.

Comment

• lolll. oh thanks for clearing that up for me
                Of course, I live in the US. I find it quite funny that if I ever go to England I would be saying some words that mean different things to you guys.
                Umm.
                Some I know are like, you say boot, we say trunk (for our cars)
                And you guys say garden, but we say backyard.
                you say biscuits, we say cookies.
                you say chips, we say french fries.
                you say lorrey (sp?), we say truck.
                AND A NEW ONE!
                you say snoggin, we say french kiss!

hehe

Comment

• where i am, we use a mixture of both. lol just to be random XD

Comment

• Date number 2 today

Comment

• ooooer

have fun
                      i miss dates. i find once im with a guy, no more takin me out. gah...

Comment

• Bloody men flirting with bloody local bike, who is younger, slimmer (by about 30 stones) and prettier than me... oh, and can ride a bloody motorbike... :(

*crawls under a stone and dies*

Comment

• awww foo...
                          huggles....i know how that feels....i get it everytime i see my bfs ex.

(here i go again...)

Comment

• Grrrr. men!!

I decided ages ago that guys make great friends but crap boyfriends. I'm sticking to that!!

Comment

• join the club doll!

haha

Comment

• What stresses me out is he doesn't know he's doing it... which makes it so much worse somehow because it's pointless asking him to back off. It gives every girl he does it with totally the wrong signals, and then I look like a knob because everyone's thinking he's flirting with other girls and I'm putting up with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X