• Show
Clear All

• I'm good with words too! and relationships! xD

Comment

• Originally posted by moonglo View Post
      No, go for it.
      cheers

Comment

• val love, i'll help out. i'm good at relationships and alright with words, if matt's rubbish i'll give it a go.

Comment

• You know I'm good with words...

Just maybe not when they're supposed to be coming from someone else, and a girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
            tbh I can't talk. I'm a wreck atm but that's what I tell myself.
            *hugs*!

Comment

• Originally posted by moonglo View Post
              You know I'm good with words...

Just maybe not when they're supposed to be coming from someone else, and a girl.
              you're NOT a girl????

Comment

• Things are okish in my relationship. I'm still as confused as ever but now I've got a car we're seeing a bit more of each other. And I can also seriously threaten to drive over to his and cut his balls off if he cancels on me again

Comment

• Originally posted by KieraMoon View Post
                  Things are okish in my relationship. I'm still as confused as ever but now I've got a car we're seeing a bit more of each other. And I can also seriously threaten to drive over to his and cut his balls off if he cancels on me again

plan! I shall be doing that this evening I think...not to your boyfriend though

Comment

• Eeee I see Jake tomorrow. We've only spoken twice on the phone this week! That's the least we've ever spoken, except for maybe when he was in Florida...but he still managed to email/Myspace message me most days, haha. I hate him having no internet. I won't moan though, I'm proud of him actually organising himself and getting his work done, and I'll live, haha. Hopefully I'll be able to get more done too.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
                      plan! I shall be doing that this evening I think...not to your boyfriend though
                      phew :P

Comment

• God. I can't believe I'm waiting on a call. Why is it men always reduce me to this? I'm normally a very confident, independant smart woman. I can juggle about 50 relationships which aren't mine, and yet when it comes to me being with a guy I really like I'm so nervous and stupid.

Comment

• Ditto!

I seem to be somewhat of a life and relationship councellor lately. I like helping people out, just wish I was half as good at sorting my own stuff out.

Comment

• It's a lot harder to tak your own advice than somebody elses.
                            My friends have a habit of repeating advice I've already give nto them haha. Works though..

Comment

• I'm glad it's not just me!

It's so weird that it's so easy to fix other people's relationships, when you're not even part of them. But your own just always seem wobbly and scary and impossible to fathom.

Comment

• It's because if you're talkign about someone elses, you dont have to deal with the consiquences
                                If it's your's, you're like CRAP, WHAT IF blah blah blah..

And also there's the whole outside perspective and stuff..

Comment

Working...
                                X