No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's mine and my boyfriend's 18 month on saturday but that's the day he's going back to uni

Comment

• Aww, I hate uni interfering with things. Me and Jake's 1 year was when I was at uni so I didn't see him till a week after. We're not all that bothered about anniversaries in general usually, so it's okay I guess.

I miss Jake lots at the moment though, he's disconnected his internet so he can concentrate on college, so we won't be talking half as much for a while. We're both geeks so we used to spend pretty much all afternoon/evening online talking on MSN :P Thankfully I have free calls to him and plenty of texts to harass him with, heh. Not that I ever get replies, he hasn't had credit for over a year now

Comment

• James and i were discussing going to london for a few days for our 4 year anniversary in a couple of months....
        *fingers crossed*

Comment

• I'm going off to cornwall for a few days holiday on Monday with my boyfriend. Really looking foreward to it, and yet terrified at the same time. First time we're spending a few days with just each other for company. Hopefully I won't get mad at him, I can be very hot headed in relationships. He made me a bit upset yesterday because I was saying that all my previous boyfriends have just been ridiculously infatuated and never really properly felt anything for me, just for the image they have of me and he was like "yeah I've done that before." smart move. *rolls eyes*.

Comment

• Who here is good with words ? a person i suppose i've been dating sent me an e-mail and i want to reply but i haven't a clue what to say

Comment

• i would say me, but really i just want to pry into your private life

Comment

• lol, i asked rather than posting coz i'd rather PM someone. i'm just shy about everything

Comment

• i like to think i'm good with words, so i will actually help if you like

Comment

• I'd offer my help... but i think you may be able to find someone better who is actually good at those things and has had a successful relationship lol

Comment

• lol thanks anyway

Comment

• I'm good with words, just not relationships... 50/50.

Comment

• mind if i PM you ?

Comment

• I would help, but I'm absolutely awful at explaining what I'm thinking....

Comment

• No, go for it.

Comment

• Seriously, I could come up with something, but it would mean completely not what I wanted it to mean.....

Comment

Working...
                                X