No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're still going great. Seeing Rosie in.....an hour. Then I'll to leave and miss her badly for 3 days or so.

2 and a half months around so far and no disagreements or arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patteh View Post
      Thanks <3
      ME and the stresses of his uni, and argh, everything, just built up.
      I hope you and Rhi are doing good - yush?
      :( well I hope you get it sorted soon *huggles*
      Yeah we're going fine, finally got round to the Tate the other day which we'd been planning for months which was good
      *hugs* again if you need an ear...

Comment

• Originally posted by d3mayhew View Post
        :( well I hope you get it sorted soon *huggles*
        Yeah we're going fine, finally got round to the Tate the other day which we'd been planning for months which was good
        *hugs* again if you need an ear...
        Is that the art gallery place in London?

Comment

• Yeah, the Tate Modern (Y)

Comment

• thanks pat and mayhew <3 sorry to hear about your relationship too, pat. my way of dealing with it at the moment is just to not think or talk about it. i know that's pretty much 'denial' instead of 'dealing with it' but it works for me right now, heh.

i spoke to him earlier and we just talked about random crap, but it felt strange and awful. i don't know if we'll ever get past this. i don't know if this 'break' is actually a break up.

Comment

• Livvv, I've been in a similar situation as you right now. I can probably guess how you are feeling, a mix of hopeful and general crappiness.

Denial is right, I did the same. Only thing was, was that I left it too late to deal with it. If you think it is worth working toward, let him know, but put no pressure on just yet. Give yourselves the time you genuinely need. My major relationship in life (8 years) was ruined by the inability to have the time we needed apart. Time. It's important.

*hugs*

Comment

• thanks nick *hugs*

that's exactly it.. i'm hopeful but at the same time i don't believe it will ever work out. i've always been sceptical about taking breaks from relationships.. i've never seen them work..

i'm leaving it to him to contact me now, i'm going away from portsmouth for a bit to escape all the stuff here that reminds me of him, and i'll see how he feels after the weekend. argh :(

Comment

• *commencing funny youtube linkage on MSN*

Comment

• the lion made me crrryyy!

Comment

• *hugs Liv*

Comment

• but the buttered floor brought out the wicked laugh

Comment

• thanks claire *hugs back*

and thanks nick for the cheering up

Comment

• You are most welcome my lovely I has moar where that came from

Comment

• Originally posted by Livvv View Post
                              that's exactly it.. i'm hopeful but at the same time i don't believe it will ever work out. i've always been sceptical about taking breaks from relationships.. i've never seen them work..
                              My parents took a month long break when they'd been dating 2 years. They've now been married 30 and are really happy still. My older sister and her husband took a week long break, now happily married and glad they took the break.

Comment

• i still take it i can talk about friends in here yus? its still a type of relationship i guess

well in the past 2 or 3 weeks ive lernt i cant trust 2 other people, with makes 3, witch in my books is bloody good, one of them i didnt evan know we were more than just "that person from the interweb" so she will get a huge gandyandy hug tomorrow, and the other i hadnt seen in ages, but we still get on really well, and was the lucky one to see my nads bening cut open XD

other than that im quite happy where i am atm

Comment

Working...
                                X