No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, Joe is an utter 'tard sometimes! He can p*ss me off like no other, but I figure he wouldnt annoy me so much if I didnt care about him!

Comment

• awww thats so sweet and i agree completely, matt's the same so annoying at times, but it's mostly because he has so much art work to do for his exam so he easily gets worked up, it's why he doesn't want so much hassle right now, any other time he'd probably be fine with it.

Comment

• Yeah, sometimes Joe does get a bit touchy and snappy, and a few times its got almost too much for me to handle, but he does have reasons most of the time. It can upset me, but the good still outweighs the bad.

Comment

• next Thursday will be my 4 year anniversary with my man

Comment

• Sorry, I simply HAD to correct the spelling in the title of this thread.

Comment

• be prepared for a long one

Ive been friends with this guy since we were about 3 years old and we pretty much grew up together and i'd consider him the closest friend ive ever had. About 2 years ago he brought up the idea of me and him and i liked him alot but i was scared to ruin our friendship, what if we had broken up, things would never be the same, so i said no. For the next month or 2 after that i spent my time thinking about him and what if i had said yes and so i told him what i was thinking, i find i tell him pretty much everything as i know he wont judge me. He told me he'd found someone else and he is with her to this day. So ive basically spent the last two years in regret wishing i hadnt left it too late. I'd tried moving on and last summer i met this guy and we had a great time but i couldnt help thinking 'what if this was ben i was with'. We broke up after 2 months as we sort of drifted apart and i was left single again and thinking about ben. Soon after i broke up with my last boyfriend ben starting saying things like ' if we'ed gotton together i think we'ed still be together now' and 'you never forget the first person you fall in love with' later that day he kissed me, his girlfriend was on holiday in italy, and i know i shouldnt have and it was wrong but i couldnt help it. Afterwards he was all 'that was a mistake im so so sorry please try and forget it' and was just like right. and since then nothing particulary has happened but i think i need to tell him how im feeling. I feel like im lying to him and that he deserves to know even though im pretty prepared that he'll just turn me down.

any thoughts? (if you could be bothered to read all that)

Comment

• Go for it, you'll kick yourself again if you don't.

Comment

• i know i should im just a chicken

Comment

• go for it plum, even if things dont work then you're friendship doesn't have to be ruined, some of my best friends are my ex's. Don't be a chicken hehe talk to him bout how you feel etc, you two obviously like eachother alot so i say go for it and good luck

Comment

• Plum your saying he's got a girlfriend?

I don't know, I think you should tell him how you feel..
                      But I don't think you should get your hopes up if he's with someone else.
                      :/ Umm.. Cause he wouldnt be with her if he didnt love her/like her.

*shrugs*
                      Last edited by SleeeepyHollow; 04-09-2008, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• going through a hard part at the moment (as most of you know) but to be honest iv never known such a supportive partner... on my first day back at work i was viberating every 5 mins with 'are you ok babe?' txts

didnt think our relationship would be strong enough to cope with what we are going through (due to past history) but....

I LOVE MY GUY and im happy to say he loves me

Comment

• Originally posted by plum View Post
                          be prepared for a long one

Ive been friends with this guy since we were about 3 years old and we pretty much grew up together and i'd consider him the closest friend ive ever had. About 2 years ago he brought up the idea of me and him and i liked him alot but i was scared to ruin our friendship, what if we had broken up, things would never be the same, so i said no. For the next month or 2 after that i spent my time thinking about him and what if i had said yes and so i told him what i was thinking, i find i tell him pretty much everything as i know he wont judge me. He told me he'd found someone else and he is with her to this day. So ive basically spent the last two years in regret wishing i hadnt left it too late. I'd tried moving on and last summer i met this guy and we had a great time but i couldnt help thinking 'what if this was ben i was with'. We broke up after 2 months as we sort of drifted apart and i was left single again and thinking about ben. Soon after i broke up with my last boyfriend ben starting saying things like ' if we'ed gotton together i think we'ed still be together now' and 'you never forget the first person you fall in love with' later that day he kissed me, his girlfriend was on holiday in italy, and i know i shouldnt have and it was wrong but i couldnt help it. Afterwards he was all 'that was a mistake im so so sorry please try and forget it' and was just like right. and since then nothing particulary has happened but i think i need to tell him how im feeling. I feel like im lying to him and that he deserves to know even though im pretty prepared that he'll just turn me down.

any thoughts? (if you could be bothered to read all that)
                          It sounds like you should talk to him about it. But I honestly think if you guys end up together he should take a little break between his girlfriend and you, only like a month but you need to be sure it's not "grass is always greener" syndrome. Some guys just love things they can't have. Actually I used to do it too so it's not just guys. If he really likes you a month is nothing. And if he's a real mate he'll stick by you. One of my best friends is this guy who had a crush on me all of last year and whom I shared a drunken kiss with. Took a little while, now we get on really well. Same with my most recent ex, now we're both with other people we're great. Possibly better than before since there's no unresolved sexual tension.

Me and my guy are kind of at the "I love you" stage, but it's not happened yet, just always seems to be on the tip of one of our tongues. I'm not saying it first though. Definitely not this time.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I've been really indecicive about it recently and my friends keep telling me i should go for it too. I'm not getting my hopes up as i don't expect anything I just need to get it off my chest really. He's on hols atm but i'll keep you updated, could be a while, I find it hard judging wether its the right moment etc. thanks

Comment

• ok...
                              me and my guy... I love him more everyday
                              really... our relationship is just getting better and stronger by the day.

I'm just so happy with him!!
                              *dances*

Comment

• Originally posted by snicky View Post
                                ok...
                                me and my guy... I love him more everyday
                                really... our relationship is just getting better and stronger by the day.

I'm just so happy with him!!
                                *dances*
                                aww hun , it's nice to see everyone getting happier, must be the weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X