No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thing is, she's always been like that. I used to get "meh" answers to really quite important questions.

I suppose the ideals of having a serious relationship are nice, until you have to put in the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
      Thanks Rozi and youki.

Thing is though, i dont have friends here :-|

And i know its strange, but it bugs me that it doesnt seem to bother her. In two weeks, she's suddenly gone to being out getting pissed 4 nights a week, having loads of fun etc. Its like I never even made an impact.
      Make some friends then. I know it's difficult, I know you're shy. I've been through that before as have half the people on the forum. I think the main reason you didn't make friends was you had her and so didn't feel the need to.

It's not strange, it's natural. And to be honest it's probably her way of coping "oh my godz...lets get really pissed that'll help." It's the reaction of loads of people I know when they have breakups.

Comment

• Monkey...awww I just wanna give you a massssive hug. Everyone has given some really sound advice so mine is pretty pointless. So all I'll add is, just take some time out - concentrate on you; making you happy. You will heal eventually, even though right now it doesn't seem like a possibility. I've been there before and you think your heart will never stop acheing, but with everyday you think about them that little bit less, and less, and less...until one day you will look back and smile about the happy times you spent together.

And as many people have said, you are ridiculously yummy (you know I think that!) and you would have no trouble finding someone equally yummy- no matter how long it takes!I wish you the best, I really do; because you're amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by emmmma View Post
          Monkey...awww I just wanna give you a massssive hug. Everyone has given some really sound advice so mine is pretty pointless. So all I'll add is, just take some time out - concentrate on you; making you happy. You will heal eventually, even though right now it doesn't seem like a possibility. I've been there before and you think your heart will never stop acheing, but with everyday you think about them that little bit less, and less, and less...until one day you will look back and smile about the happy times you spent together.

And as many people have said, you are ridiculously yummy (you know I think that!) and you would have no trouble finding someone equally yummy- no matter how long it takes!I wish you the best, I really do; because you're amazing
          Yeah, seriously. Come down to Birmingham and party with me I'm definitely coming to Leicester soon though and you're more than welcome to come along with us wherever we go.

I know that after breakups I tend to go mad with going out and drinking but usually I'm not remotely happy about it, just trying to forget - and I've done some really stupid stuff which has had a knock-on effect that lasted nearly 3 years, so definitely don't assume that Danielle's having the time of her life or anything. It's probably more just a distraction.

I really do feel for you though, I know that if me and Jake broke up I'd be just as lost as you are. I'm crap at making friends too, and don't have much confidence most of the time. Probably not helpful, but I think I know how you feel, or I can imagine at least. I hope you manage to find some people to talk to, or just hang around with sometimes at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
            thing is, she's always been like that. I used to get "meh" answers to really quite important questions.

I suppose the ideals of having a serious relationship are nice, until you have to put in the effort.
            aha, i know that feeling all to well.

Comment

• Tom, as everyone has already said, it'll take time but eventually you will feel for other people again.

When my boyfriend of 3 years and I broke up, I felt like my world had just stopped, he was all I could think about for ages and all I wanted to do was be with him again, even though I knew it wouldn't work. I couldn't imagine myself ever being with anyone else, the same as you're doing.

But now, 6 months down the line, I'm starting to picture myself with other people, and am allowing myself to feel for other people. Granted, some of them I do compare to my ex, just because I can't help it, but I know that eventually it'll pass and I'll find someone who I can just be with and love in their own right, with no comparisons.

I admit I went out drinking quite a lot after we broke up and my ex was like 'oh you're just going out getting p*ssed all the time' but it wasn't because I was so happy, it was because I was forcing myself to seem happy so that people wouldn't realise I was moping inside.
              My ex was always the one that was too laid back in the relationship though, never passionate at the right times about us, only when he thought I was cheating on him with my friend.

Comment

• havent really been around for a while but an update of sorts

me and kirsty are still together,im still super happy and think the world of her

Comment

• The family is off to Center Parcs in April which I only found out today and my grandad said if me and Rosie are still together she can come along

Comment

• Originally posted by katexx View Post
                    Yeah, seriously. Come down to Bournemouth and party with me I'm definitely coming to Leicester soon though and you're more than welcome to come along with us wherever we go.
                    Better!

In fact, I think all of you should come down here, crash at my place and we'll have an awesome time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazzard View Post
                      Better!

In fact, I think all of you should come down here, crash at my place and we'll have an awesome time**.

**Have an orgy,

Comment

• this isnt working :(

Comment

• Originally posted by emmmma View Post
                          **Have an orgy,

Haha! Sounds even better!

Comment

• Originally posted by ridemy_senses View Post
                            this isnt working :(
                            *huggles Tasha*

Comment

• Right, here's something that should spark an interesting conversation:

What 3-5 words would you HATE to hear just after you've had sex?

"Where's my money?"
                              "That'll be [price]"
                              "I've had better"
                              "Is that all you've got?"

Comment

• Originally posted by trivium11 View Post
                                Right, here's something that should spark an interesting conversation:

What 3-5 words would you HATE to hear just after you've had sex?

"Where's my money?"
                                "That'll be [price]"
                                "I've had better"
                                "Is that all you've got?"
                                "How was it for you?"

My friend actually said it to his girlfriend after there first time haha

He also said "Is it in yet?" hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X