No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and the new boyfriend seem to be doing well, he admitted to me he wants us to last quite a while, which normally would send me running, but by god it's helped my worrying this past week.

He might just be a keeper .

I've found in relationships, talking about exes depends on the person, I have no issue finding out about people's exes and why they spilt up, it means I don't make the same mistakes!

Comment

• Yay for steph!

Yeh I have a friend who sees it as a new relationship and wants to know and love that person from that moment and not know anything else, whereas I really like to know their past, not just exes but they are included

Ooh my brother and my sister-in-law met mine the other day. They like him

Comment

• Awesome!

Yeah I get very curious about everything, luckily the other half isn't too bad and lets me ask pretty much anything! ^_^

We've been keeping it hush hush for now on another forum because he's friends with quite a few of them in real life and doesn't want too many people prying. I'm so tempted to tell everybody though!

Comment

• haha shout it from the rooftops!!!!!!!!

Or just post a pic of you two kissing and be done with it lol

Comment

• haha we don't have one of those just yet. I daren't post a picture of him incase I jinx anything! XD

Comment

• awww im all smiley now! lol

Comment

• aww bless, thats good news

Comment

• Aw that's ace Steph

Comment

• Ta girls! ^_^

Comment

• Although pictures are still required

Oz is taking me to the cinema tomorrow, and I'm staying at his so we can wake up on our anniversary

Comment

• awwww fooo thats lovely

Comment

• Well, dont know if this belongs in here now that its not a relationship, but yeah.

I've decided I'm going to speak to Danielle tonight. I need to find out whether she means to hurt me with what she says, or whether its just unfortunately something that happens. Then, I'm deciding to keep from talking to her for a while. We want to remain friends, but my head is like a big container of mush at the moment, and I need to solidify it.

Comment

• know that feeling tom

still trying to work out what sarah wants from me, i know she gets all nice round her birthday and xmas, i.e. she wants gifts, (cond me out of a t shirt, jack d and hoddie and i got f all, this yeah she got a 5, that stunndered her abit XD)

but im trying to work out why after almost 3 years she still bugs me

Comment

• Good luck with it Tom... perhaps she doesn't mean to hurt you, but just let her mouth run away with her? I know I've done that, and didn't mean what I said.

Comment

• yeah, but i bug her. Its the other way round

I need to be alone for me, and I think she needs to be without me and with all her new friends.

Thanks Foo. And you're probably right. In our 3 years, she did that a lot. Her way of dealing with things is just to give a bit of a nasty response to make me feel bad, then when I took it seriously she would apologise and hug me or whatnot haha....She doesnt discuss issues that are going on to iron them out, just says mean things, then feels bad about it usually. I just need to find out if this is the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X