No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did it. He finally text me about midnight saying he's just gotten in and had left his mobile at home. I told him I thought it was best we end it, that I'd had enough and really didn't want any more days like that. I got a simple reply 'if that's how you want it then thats how itll be'

He can't even be arsed to fight for me. I cried most of the night at work and I feel sick, but I know I've done the right thing... Just got to give me a few weeks to get over it. I love him so much, but there's got to be more than that, huh?

Comment

• Well done on sticking to it Helen, that is such a hard thing to do, and I know how horrible it feels when they don't fight for you.
      We're all here for you in your weak moments! *hugs*

Comment

• On a side note... Chocolate gash!? Wut!?

Comment

• Aww helen, what an absolute arse, he doesn't deserve you chicken

Comment

• i'm meeting my boyfriend's parents tonight, i'm so nervous :|

Comment

• Originally posted by surreel View Post
              I stopped reading that years ago.

I have chosen bikes over a woman before.
              Yeh.. Same.
              Well, not out of choice, they just get sick of me spending Thousands on my bike and not them

Comment

• We are together and happy or at least we were til last night.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
                  i'm meeting my boyfriend's parents tonight, i'm so nervous :|
                  I know the feeling well I've been there and got the t-shirt.....it doesn't get easier, parental interrogation. I think though guys have it a little harder though, dads looking out for their daughters. Can't blame them because I know I will be the same when my daughter grows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by master_sambo View Post
                    I know the feeling well I've been there and got the t-shirt.....it doesn't get easier, parental interrogation. I think though guys have it a little harder though, dads looking out for their daughters. Can't blame them because I know I will be the same when my daughter grows up.
                    hah yeah, i do feel more for lads meeting their girlfriend's parents. but like, it's not even just a "hi there", we're all going out somewhere tonight and i'm bricking it! it's been a while since i've had to do this over again and my ex's parents didn't like me one bit haha XD

he says i've got nowt to wory about but they all say that

Comment

• Originally posted by ciderxwithxrosie View Post
                      hah yeah, i do feel more for lads meeting their girlfriend's parents. but like, it's not even just a "hi there", we're all going out somewhere tonight and i'm bricking it! it's been a while since i've had to do this over again and my ex's parents didn't like me one bit haha XD

he says i've got nowt to wory about but they all say that
                      Social gathering......thats right in at the deepend! All I can say is good luck, and I am sure you'll be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by master_sambo View Post
                        Social gathering......thats right in at the deepend! All I can say is good luck, and I am sure you'll be fine
                        thankyou nick

Comment

• Originally posted by trivium11 View Post
                          Sorry to ask this but is it just Wayne and I who are in happy relationships?
                          im in a happy relationship.... been together over 4 years, and lived together for 15 months...

i just dont feel the need to shout about it all the time

Comment

• I`m in a happy relationship as far as i`m aware.i did laugh at my bloke earlier coz he`s trying to pimp his ka and i think it`s hilarious,he`s not very happy with me now!!!oops

Comment

You obviously never back read threads, a couple of pages ago I was gushing about how great my relationship is.

In a couple of weeks he's going to be living with me until he gets a place sorted. I actually can't wait. Quite early in the relationship, but it'll be a nice little test run before we move in together next year.

Comment

*Raises hand.* However brief it has been thus far. It's going to suck being apart at uni, but at least it will give us space to do our own thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X