No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd have to raise them on your own though. I hate children.

Comment

• You think kids between members on this forum will be intelligent? Gimme a break

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
        Kiera I hate non answering of texts, it's so annoying. Like how long does it take to text something with a bit of thought? A minute...if that. Jeez.

I'm sorry I'm going to gush. Over 7 months now (7 months is the normal point in my relationships where it all breaks down) and we're still as good as ever if not better. We have such a laugh together and we still have intimacy and I can really tell him anything and I feel so supported. Also he's so honest...if he thinks I'll be upset at something, he'll still say it, so that when he says he loves me and thinks I'm beautiful I'll believe it...I honestly think this might be it. Crazy.
        aw i'm happy for you that things are going so well

i hated the not answering texts thing too, my ex always used to do it. when he was with me he'd happily keep texting all of his friends which i didn't mind at all, but when he was with his friends he would never answer my texts. when i asked him why he'd say he was too busy with his friends, but i'd be like well when you're with me you're never too busy to text other people... maybe that was just me being too picky about it but does anyone else see what i mean?

Comment

• As if I'd let you or Chumley raise my kids! Me and my friend Mike are going to harvest all my children (conceived for the genetics) and raise them in a big psychological experiment. We're pretty much a married couple anyway...raising kids for science won't be weird at all.

EDIT: Thank you. And I completely see what you mean, he should have one rule, not texting with people he's close to and stick to it, whether it's you or them.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobo_queen View Post
            aw i'm happy for you that things are going so well

i hated the not answering texts thing too, my ex always used to do it. when he was with me he'd happily keep texting all of his friends which i didn't mind at all, but when he was with his friends he would never answer my texts. when i asked him why he'd say he was too busy with his friends, but i'd be like well when you're with me you're never too busy to text other people... maybe that was just me being too picky about it but does anyone else see what i mean?
            That's just stupid. Clearly he was crap.

I do my best to txt people back even if it's just to give a heads-up about something. Its called courtesy. Like when I'm with Rosie I'll just either not reply to txts (unless she's out of the room) or I'll not answer some calls.

I have no friends to text much really apart from Chris. I've given up on contacting Yan (See thread titled "What's a boy to do?" for info)

Comment

• see, he could never see why i found it a problem! fool. ah well i'm not with him now anyway

*slowly backs out of relationship thread* hehe

Comment

As if I'd let you or Chumley raise my kids! Me and my friend Mike are going to harvest all my children (conceived for the genetics) and raise them in a big psychological experiment. We're pretty much a married couple anyway...raising kids for science won't be weird at all.

EDIT: Thank you. And I completely see what you mean, he should have one rule, not texting with people he's close to and stick to it, whether it's you or them.
                It's all so romantic........

Comment

• Couldn't see why? Its ignorant and he's just sat there, wasting your time texting friends about the football.

I hope it was you who did the dumping?

Comment

• Originally posted by trivium11 View Post
                    Couldn't see why? Its ignorant and he's just sat there, wasting your time texting friends about the football.

I hope it was you who did the dumping?
                    well i didn't mind him texting people, it's just the fact that he had double standards and wouldn't text me when with friends.

and no it was him who split up with me

Comment

• Originally posted by trivium11 View Post
                      You think kids between members on this forum will be intelligent? Gimme a break
                      Youki and I are super-intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobo_queen View Post
                        well i didn't mind him texting people, it's just the fact that he had double standards and wouldn't text me when with friends.

and no it was him who split up with me
                        pfft, double standards

Archon: You and Youki may be intelligent beings but this is BJS. It just won't work.

Comment

• I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm fairly sure I exist outside this forum.

Comment

• Well duh...I have a boyfriend I'm in love with and I'm a woman. Doesn't mean mine and Archon's kids won't be clever though. Messed up, yes, but also very smart.

Comment

• Well I'm sure a few of the members live outside the forum but you can never be too sure about these things.

Comment

Well duh...I have a boyfriend I'm in love with and I'm a woman. Doesn't mean mine and Archon's kids won't be clever though. Messed up, yes, but also very smart.
                                In love this.
                                I love that.
                                Shuuuut up!!

I guess that'll be how the kids shall be then. Crazy scientists or piercers maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X