No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh neither of us want kids, it's great. In the past a boyfriend would be like "oh I'd maybe like one one day" but I was like noooooo, so it's good that Ginge is the same as me.

Comment

• Hahaha I used to be really anti kids, but I'd never been with someone I actually wanted kids with haha.. And now I am =]

... Even if she wont let me call it Doomhammer

Comment

• I want kids. 2 to be exact their names shall be:

2 boys:
        Mickael
        Alex

2 girls:

Claire
        Alex

boy and girl:

Mickael
        Alex

Either way one of my kids will be named after either Alex Webster or Mick Thompson. My heroes

Comment

• Me and Paul have decided we're having a boy and a girl. Joshua Harry and Millie May. I wanted Lucia May, but Paul didn't like it, so I'm going to have 2 girls by accident on purpose and called them Millie and Lucia.

Comment

• Originally posted by trivium11 View Post
            I want kids. 2 to be exact their names shall be:

2 boys:
            Mickael
            Alex

2 girls:

Claire
            Alex

boy and girl:

Mickael
            Alex

Either way one of my kids will be named after either Alex Webster or Mick Thompson. My heroes
            Hope your future wife doesn't ave any heroes then, lawl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweep View Post
              Hope your future wife doesn't ave any heroes then, lawl.
              My future wife has no voice in this though. They will be called the above or the divorce papers are coming out.

Reason for divorce: Wife would not settle for hubby's choice of kids names

Comment

• How many women have you met that back down that easily?

Comment

How many women have you met that back down that easily?
                  the effects of rhohypnol are suprisingly strong

Comment

• "here, this will numb the pain of post-childbirth" *smothers*

Comment

• My cat-children:

Girls
                      Nefarious (means cunning, just love the name)
                      Mafalda (it's from Harry Potter but I chose it cos it sounds cool)

Boys
                      Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes' nemesis, sounds awesome)
                      Ichabod (was watching the 80s version on telly once and the really camp version of Ichabod Crane was hilarious)

I want one of them to be an odd-eyed cat but I think they're quite rare. Moriarty would be black, Ichabod would be ginger, Nefarious would be odd-eyed, Mafalda can be whatever, maybe long-haired. I'll probably only end up with two of the four so I'd have Nefarious and Ginge would have Moriarty.

This will be my life when I have them.

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants cat-children! Mine will be called Watermelon though haha. And we want chinchillas and I want some crabs in my aquarium again, they were cool I want lots of animals.

Comment

• Chinchies! My best mate has one called Misty, she's a bundle of fluff ^_^. Think I'd only have cats though. If I were to get a dog I'd get a Cavalier King Charles with brown/dark brown/white patches.

asdfghjkl;

Me and my ex joked/talked about getting a dog called Snocks because I had a dream that we had one haha. He calls socks 'snocks' when he's being 'cute'.

This is turning into a pet thread, but I swear it's about relationships and substituting children for animals.

Comment

How many women have you met that back down that easily?
                            With my voice and attitude it can be done. Rosie hasn't objected to the nmes so far.

Oh, and we're not getting a dog, we're having a black and white cat and a bearded dragon for pets.

Comment

• I already have cat children, Cosmo and Wanda :P haha.

Any ways, I need advice people. And as I'm not technically single will have to ask you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by trivium11 View Post
                                With my voice and attitude it can be done.

That's quite scary :S

Plus you've obviously never met anyone like me!

I am incredibly stubborn.

Comment

Working...
                                X