He's probably something like:

6ft 5
    Dark skinned
    Muscly
    Works out daily
    Has a PA and snakebites
    Dark spikey hair
    Called Dave

Everyone knows someone who looks like that.

Comment

• Thought this was more relevant to this thread as it mentions Ginge lol.

The other day at my boyfriend's we were walking back from the pub and I saw some little snails having a party on the pavement so I took one over to give to my boyfriend as a present. He didn't appreciate this thoughtful gift and tossed the poor creature into the road. I rescued it and took it back to rejoin its snaily friends at the party and talked to them very briefly before rejoining my boyfriend and his dad who'd walked on ahead. His dad thought I'd had too much to drink. He was mistaken.

Ginge is crazy so hopefully they don't think I'm too odd :S. *sigh* I miss him.

Comment

• yay i actually belong in this thread now

Comment

• Had a long discussion with the gf about getting married... We actually discussed a loads of details.. And it didn't scare me one bit

Comment

• sounds like the right one sweep

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweep View Post
              Had a long discussion with the gf about getting married... We actually discussed a loads of details.. And it didn't scare me one bit
              oooooh exciting!

teehee, she'll be buying her dress before you know it

Comment

• Hahaha, nah.. We figured that it probably wont be for 4 or 5 years because of her going to uni (with a gap eyar first) which is kinda a shame, but if we've been together that long then at least it should last
                ^__^

Comment

• how long you been together for now?

Comment

• Just over a year, but been best friends for 3

Comment

• It's been a couple of tough weeks, but saw Rhi yesterday and we talked everything out and now we feel looooaaddss better
                      Also she got 4 A*s and 3 As at GCSE so now she can go to the school she wants and already they're being saints about her CFS/ME, loads better than her old school, so hopefully things will just get easier

EDIT:Sounds cool Sweep

Comment

• Cor Mayhew, hold onto the smart one

Comment

Just over a year, but been best friends for 3
                          awww thats sweet that you were friends first.

my bf and i started going out a week after we first met.... but we spent just about all of that week together getting to know each other.

And weve now been together over 4 years, and hes my bested friend *vomits*

haha. and like 2 years ago when we had the wedding convo (when drunk) i asked when he was going to propose to me.... and he said when i graduate.... well i graduated 1 1/2 months ago.... pah. stupid boy.... hehe

(although i think hes far to much of a whimp to ever propose!)

Comment

• Haha...she's more stubborn really the school she was at said "As far as we're concerned you're not taking GCSEs" and didn't give her an options sheet because she was very ill. Her being her she had to prove them wrong

Comment

• Maybe he's waiting for the perfect moment :P

I still need to buy her the ring.. But it's expensive But she knows I don't have a lot of money atm and is fine with it ^^

Mayhew.. What arseholes O__o

Comment

I still need to buy her the ring.. But it's expensive But she knows I don't have a lot of money atm and is fine with it ^^
                                im of the opinion, that this ring youre going to have for the rest of you life.... so wait til you can afford the perfect ring (whether thats 50 or 1000!, whatever is perfect for her!)

But obv, thats my view.... she may want to show off a ring asap... haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X