General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by starless_dark View Post
    Hopefully get to see the Ginge this weekend if I can get a lift from Doncaster station to his in Mansfield (much cheaper than direct train there which I can't afford). My housemate offered me a tenner to be out the house Friday so him and his gf can have a night in (thought it was a bit rude tbh, he could've waited for me to offer to be out and it's my house too :/) but I can use that money for train fare to Doncaster.

I'm well paranoid now cos mates I mentioned it to said that they might want to have sex in my room while I'm out :/.

Yeah.... I'd mention it and just say ' Hahah have a good night in, just stay outta my room!'. My housemate admitted her and her boyf had sex in ALL the rooms, including the kitchen after we moved out! We went mental!

Comment

• i'm so into my boyfriend that i'm sickening myself. haha.

i'm never, ever normally like this with boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by emmmma View Post
        Yeah.... I'd mention it and just say ' Hahah have a good night in, just stay outta my room!'. My housemate admitted her and her boyf had sex in ALL the rooms, including the kitchen after we moved out! We went mental!
        i would kill any of my haousemates under that siuation
        yay my new room has a lock :P

Comment

• It's so disrespectful though! I'd never dream of doing that in his room! I hadn't even thought about it happening until my mates brought it up! Ginge said they'd probably already done it while I was at 'home home' for two weeks :/.

I'd pull a chest of drawers across the door (front door leads into my room so I could get out that way) but then they could also go round and go through the front door if they were bothered enough. I could hear them at it yesterday, I was like ITUNES. LOAD. NOW.

But if I found out he had I'd ring the landlord about getting a lock on the room possibly, and tell him exactly why. Trouble is the front door though :/. But we always use the back door as the front anyway.

Comment

• put pins in your bed :p

or just take all the bedsheets off or something

Comment

• This is why locks were invented for bedrooms, I shall always have them :P

Comment

• i think al's got a good idea, remove all your sheets and pretend ur getting them ready for laundry. no one likes having sex on just a matress. maybe put a bunch of stuff on your bed too..books and stuff.

in other news, i get to see sawyer tomorrow!! i havent seen him for a week and a half because of his work schedual. so chuffed. we might go line up and meet kat von d who's doing a signing like 15 minutes from my house if we can be bothered. since we both think shes gorgeous and want to oggle her a bit haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by xBenji View Post
                  i think al's got a good idea, remove all your sheets and pretend ur getting them ready for laundry. no one likes having sex on just a matress. maybe put a bunch of stuff on your bed too..books and stuff.

in other news, i get to see sawyer tomorrow!! i havent seen him for a week and a half because of his work schedual. so chuffed. we might go line up and meet kat von d who's doing a signing like 15 minutes from my house if we can be bothered. since we both think shes gorgeous and want to fondle her a bit haha.

I know i would :p

Comment

• well, i know she allows people to take pictures with her.. so ill atleast get to hug her or something! lol nomnomnom *plants face in breasts*

Comment

• Originally posted by soundcheck View Post
                      "everything about being with you is amazing.
                      iv tried but i honestly cant find the words to tell you how much you mean to me or how happy you make me.

all i can say is that i dont want this to end and i never want to be without you because now you're in my life i dont think i could cope without you.

id do anything for you.
                      iv fallen for you so hard.
                      you're the one for me.
                      :]

<333333333
                      xxxxxxxxxxx"

eeeeee im so happy atm

You may be happy but I do believe you could be in for a long sentence.

I've had similar messages from Rosie saying she thinks she could spend a long time with me. God knows how though.

Happy days

Comment

• so i was tidying my room, and i found some clothes belonging to my most recent ex.

i miss him so f*cking much, but we tried getting back together and he said it didnt feel right for him. turns out his flat-mate (needless to say its a lass that wanted a piece of him) had been feeding him all this stuff, and they had been friends for years and she had got into his head so bad that he believed everything she told him. even tho it was all sh!t.

so yeah, i found this stuff, one of them being his most prized possesion, a t-shirt from when he was training for the 9 5 squadron in the army. he gave me it when we were together, even cried when he handed it over saying he loved me more than anything. (he had to leave the army when he was in an accident and broke his back, the army was his whole life. its like he was born for the job)

i've been crying solidly for like an hour :( i miss him so much.

i saw him for the first time since we broke up last week, and i thought it was going to be awkward or he was going to be nasty, but he was really nice because he was on his own. turns out he now hates the lass he lives with and is moving out.

i hope we can atleast be friends, its so hard :(

Comment

• I'd say you should stay friends. It's better to be friends than to just hate the person.

Maybe talk with him about it?

I'm afraid that's all I can really say to help. But yeah, stay friends. It's always good to make new friends.

Comment

• i defiantly want to stay friends with him.

god, its so hard :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Emzyminx View Post
                              i defiantly want to stay friends with him.

god, its so hard :(
                              Oh chicken *hugs* I know it's difficult and horrible, but just take it one step at a time.

Also kill the bitch.

Comment

• The girl that I really like and was probs gunna ask out soon if things kept goign good, is being really weird, shes wording everything i say and signing off/ hanging up suddenly and being really distant one minute, then calling me just to say hi the next....

Dale hates being confused, I dunno why I bother sometimes, I aint done anything wrong and if she can't see that I really like her then, forget it, I'm just gunna stay single

Comment

Working...
                                X