No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a pretty epic day! I want that food......could probably do without the candles.

Comment

• Anytime archon ;D

Comment

• Wow, gorgeous shoes <3_<3 How did she react when you gave them to her?
        Sounds like a really awesome, and memorable day. Extra kudos to you for making her dinner too! xD

Comment

• She was like OMGWOWYAYTHANKYOU^___^ hahaha. Was cool =]

and yeah.. Extra points because I really can't cook at all, and it was still really nice xD

Comment

• Heehee, well done Sweep!!

Comment

• When do you get your present then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweep View Post
                She was like OMGWOWYAYTHANKYOU^___^ hahaha. Was cool =]

and yeah.. Extra points because I really can't cook at all, and it was still really nice xD
                haha awww xD

Well done on the food, seeing as you said you can't cook. xP

I always want my boyfriend to cook for me, but then when he wants to, I never let him. >_<

Comment

• Originally posted by archon_113 View Post
                  When do you get your present then?
                  After Reading festival

Comment

• ok...so things are looking a bit better with Jamie, saw him yesterday, he picked me up from work and we went back to his....had a laugh playing computer games, just chilling out together, this morning he drove me to work even though i didn't ask him and i was gonna get the train. We're seeing each other again thursday evening, he's picking me up from work. Think he's gonna take me for a driving lesson, get something to eat and then just hang out together again. Then sat i'm working during the day til 6, he's working sat evening and then i'm working sunday so going over to his sunday evening then i have monday off for bank holiday and we're gonna spend all of monday together!!! So for the moment things are going good, fingers crossed it stays this way!!!

Comment

• Aww that's awesome Mer, I've seen a few posts where you said you weren't getting to see him much.
                      Good to hear you're managing to spend time together.

Comment

• aww mer that's awesome glad things are getting sorted out!

Comment

• "everything about being with you is amazing.
                          iv tried but i honestly cant find the words to tell you how much you mean to me or how happy you make me.

all i can say is that i dont want this to end and i never want to be without you because now you're in my life i dont think i could cope without you.

id do anything for you.
                          iv fallen for you so hard.
                          you're the one for me.
                          :]

<333333333
                          xxxxxxxxxxx"

eeeeee im so happy atm

Comment

• aw Dom ^^

Comment

• i know,set me up for a right happy day

Comment

• Hopefully get to see the Ginge this weekend if I can get a lift from Doncaster station to his in Mansfield (much cheaper than direct train there which I can't afford). My housemate offered me a tenner to be out the house Friday so him and his gf can have a night in (thought it was a bit rude tbh, he could've waited for me to offer to be out and it's my house too :/) but I can use that money for train fare to Doncaster.

I'm well paranoid now cos mates I mentioned it to said that they might want to have sex in my room while I'm out :/.

Comment

Working...
                                X