General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paran0ir View Post
    I told my other half we need some time apart.. which we do. After four years... it's going to be odd.
    Ahh, that's going to feel strange. Good luck though, I hope it helps you two in a positive way towards your relationship.

Comment

I told my other half we need some time apart.. which we do. After four years... it's going to be odd.
      *offers hugs and tea to Claire*

Comment

• Originally posted by Patteh View Post
        Hey, sorry to hear that. :(
        My M.E. has been getting worse too, and my boyfriend sometimes blames himself, as recently the whole house moving stress has knocked me back.

I hope it gets easier for you too. *hug*

If you ever need any advice, pm me!
        I was hoping you'd pop your head in yeah it just really sucks I guess, cus I feel reeaalllyy guilty and she tells me it's not my fault aha, stubborn girl :P
        But hopefully things will pick up, she's just being really careful and I have to attempt to restrain myself from seeing her too much...
        Howa you and your guy doing anyways?I hope you get better too *hugs*

Comment

• I think I just need to not have a messed up head.

Comment

• *mumbles something about destroying the brain or removing the head*

Comment

• maybe just having a different head would help. one that doesn't seem to turn people away.

Comment

• Originally posted by d3mayhew View Post
                I was hoping you'd pop your head in yeah it just really sucks I guess, cus I feel reeaalllyy guilty and she tells me it's not my fault aha, stubborn girl :P
                But hopefully things will pick up, she's just being really careful and I have to attempt to restrain myself from seeing her too much...
                Howa you and your guy doing anyways?I hope you get better too *hugs*
                *Pops head in* haha xP
                Don't blame yourself okay, it just happens. *hug*
                Even if she has bad relapses, I bet she wouldn't take away the amazing memories! That's how i see it. Like a simple cinema trip can set me back, but in the end, if you've both had a nice time, then that's whats important.

That's really sad about not being able to see her as much though. :(
                Maybe you can still see her the same amount, but just hang out, watch tv for a bit. A little each day - not as much to tire her out, can help. As not seeing a loved one always makes things feel crappier.

Me and my tom are doing good thanks. I moved into our house (we're renting with two other friends of his) at the start of July. Omg, extremely stressful, but we're over the big hurdles.
                Im back at home(in london) now, as im getting ready for my holiday with family, so that means being away from him for about 2-3 weeks. Which feels really strange! I haven't been away from him for that long in aaaages. haha. *RAMBLE* so yeah, i miss him lots. :(

He's much better at being able to deal with ME, but i cant help always feeling guilty. It's hard. :(

Comment

maybe just having a different head would help. one that doesn't seem to turn people away.
                  It's that Wurzel Gummage thing going on again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patteh View Post
                    *Pops head in* haha xP
                    Don't blame yourself okay, it just happens. *hug*
                    Even if she has bad relapses, I bet she wouldn't take away the amazing memories! That's how i see it. Like a simple cinema trip can set me back, but in the end, if you've both had a nice time, then that's whats important.

That's really sad about not being able to see her as much though. :(
                    Maybe you can still see her the same amount, but just hang out, watch tv for a bit. A little each day - not as much to tire her out, can help. As not seeing a loved one always makes things feel crappier.

Me and my tom are doing good thanks. I moved into our house (we're renting with two other friends of his) at the start of July. Omg, extremely stressful, but we're over the big hurdles.
                    Im back at home(in london) now, as im getting ready for my holiday with family, so that means being away from him for about 2-3 weeks. Which feels really strange! I haven't been away from him for that long in aaaages. haha. *RAMBLE* so yeah, i miss him lots. :(

He's much better at being able to deal with ME, but i cant help always feeling guilty. It's hard. :(
                    Definitely definitely but she does get a little snappy when tired which makes me feel bad xD
                    That's a good idea but as I said in the PM we have a problem with saying goodbye xD a few hours turns into a whole day ^^
                    I think it'll just be back to basics, taking things slowly for a while, it'll get better

Aww that's good to hear I can't imagine moving in xD aha, Rhi went on hols for 2 weeks and it felt so weird xD good to hear you're going strong though

Comment

• Originally posted by d3mayhew View Post
                      Definitely definitely but she does get a little snappy when tired which makes me feel bad xD
                      That's a good idea but as I said in the PM we have a problem with saying goodbye xD a few hours turns into a whole day ^^
                      I think it'll just be back to basics, taking things slowly for a while, it'll get better

Aww that's good to hear I can't imagine moving in xD aha, Rhi went on hols for 2 weeks and it felt so weird xD good to hear you're going strong though
                      Aww, yeah, it's easy to get snappy when tired. I've had to stop myself quite a few times. >_<

Good luck to you two ;D It's just finding out what works for both of you really, a trial and error sort of thing.

And thanks!

Comment

• awh claire i hope you get it sorted soon
                        im here for a PM,pretty much online all the time,my advice might not be great but i can listen well

other news
                        im so happy in my relationship,it feels different to any of my previous
                        like im never bored
                        dont like not being with her
                        as in i miss her not just having the company or someone there

best thing is doing anything is amazing,like TV, or going out

Comment

• Aww, that's great to hear soundcheck
                          And yeah, you're right, even doing something simple like watching tv, or going shopping together, etc is just awesome! x)

Comment

• yeah its great,i couldnt ask for more

Comment

• For anyone that cares:

Kate came over about 4pm ish.. Gave her a present
                              http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...AAAAAP69Wg.jpg
                              Her present for me hasnt arrived yet (I reckon she didn't really get me anything..)

Bummed around and watched tv for a bit

Got her to sit upstairs for 20minutes whilst I prepared dinner, secretly

Candlelit lamb and chicken fondue ^______^ Teh yum.

Mong out from eating loooads... In front of the tv

Up to bed

Wandered back down for chips and watched X-Men 2

Back to bed ^^

And that's how my year anniversary with my girlfriend went ^^ <3

Comment

• Pink Shoes!! :d

Comment

Working...
                                X