No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't explain it either. I'm so worried he'll think it's deliberate but it's rally not. I can be in the happiest mood in the world and exes get brought up and I'll be depressed within seconds. And I don't know why cos we all have exes and it's not like he sees them every day or anything.

I sometimes wonder if I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic

Comment

• Sounds just like me,he`s so fed up with me being happy one minute and in a foul mood the next.
      Says he feels like he`s walking on eggshells.I hate myself for being like it

Comment

• I'm glad it's not just me then!

I've never been cheated on or had any rason to be like this - in fact my first BF was still best friends with his ex and used to go off places with her and yet used to get jealous when I talked to male friends so I dumped him for being a hypocrite.

Now I think I'm turning into him!!!

Comment

• Everyone gets jealous, the thing is you need to remember that the person is with you and not them, they are ex's for a reason.

I used to be similar, sometimes depending on the ex. I dislike all of my ex's so it's not an issue for me.

Comment

• Yeah that's what I've been telling myself recently and I think I have improved a tiny bit - I'm still bad but maybe not quite so bad.

Don't think it helps that his friends are so dumb sometimes. Like Ashlyne "haha Gav do you remember that time you lived with David (her now husband) and you had your girlfriend in your room and David's aunty came in and heard yo having sex? Hahahaha"

Cue me filling up with tears and sitting miserable til the end of the night when they left and he ran over to give me a hug.

I'm a very lucky girl though, he is the best bf ever and he totally supports me when I get upset, never gets annoyed about it or calls me moody. Bless him

Comment

• I wouldn't worry about it too much. As you said you've got better. In time you'll probably be better about it. And the more time has passed since someone was with someone the less times their friends bring them up. At the moment the exes don't seem that long ago to his mates who have known him years. In a few years it'll seem insignificant and stupid.

Comment

• You're right of course. In fact I was the same with my ex bf for the first while but after almost 3 years I never even thought about his exes. So I suppose I just have to give it time.

And to try and stop being such a big baby, lol

Comment

• Your boyfriend loves you for who you are. So even if you are a big baby that's probably one of the endearing little quirks he loves about you. My boyfriend is always telling me how he would never change my manky callousy horrible feet...because they're mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post
                    Your boyfriend loves you for who you are. So even if you are a big baby that's probably one of the endearing little quirks he loves about you. My boyfriend is always telling me how he would never change my manky callousy horrible feet...because they're mine.
                    HOT.

Comment

• Hello, Not posted in here for a little while. Not sure if I should or not, but I'm kind of in a relatioship.

Comment

• i was just on the phone to dave for like 45 mins and awww i'm happy now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Youki-Hi View Post

* WARNING I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT NAUGHTY THINGS FOR THE REST OF THE POST. PLEASE NO-ONE GET OFFENDED. *

I'm a little bit exasperated my boyfriend and I had amazing sex last night. Really really great and while I was still in the nice post coital haze he starts talking about this one amazing time with his ex. I could have screamed. I know he was just chattering away without thinking and that I asked to know all about his exes when we started the relationship, but his ex being good in bed and making him cum twice is NOT what I want to hear. Should I bring it up? Or is it not worth the hassle?

my lord! if sawyer did that id of kicked him out of the freaking bed!

and to the other ladies talking about being jealous when it comes to exes, ive been like that a lot lately. for some reason in this relationship ive been more upset over exes then i have in previous relationships. I don't know if its to do with the fact that my last 'relationship' ended with her and i breaking up, and her 'proposing' to her ex in less then a week. i find myself getting a bit upset when i see a picture of sawyer with his ex or if somehow they come up in conversation. i know its stupid. hopefully it eases up a bit because its driving me a bit mad.

Comment

• You see that's the thing. I'm the least jealous person I know...and I like hearing about his exes. I like that they're very different from me and that I know exactly why they broke up and that he tends to date nice girls who are sensible decisions. Makes me feel more secure in the relationship. Doesn't bug me at all. I just don't want to hear details about their sex life. I guess it's probably because I'm really insecure in bed...I think I'm rubbish....and his previous relationships revolved around sex. I dunno. It just kinda bugs me.

EDIT: Man, I really need to talk to him if I'm still obsessing over this.

Comment

• Had a big chat with Jamie last night, sorted a few bits out...but he asked me if i had cheated on him in anyway, i haven't, he told me he had never cheated on me either, i told him that i didn;t need to ask him that because i knew he would never do that, he said he was sorry that he asked me.

:o( i just feel like he doesn't trust me and if he doesn't trust me then do we have much of a relationship???

Comment

• trust is a difficult one to master, as i think everyone has that sudden mistrust feeling inside. its inevitable with all the gossip about famous couples, and soaps with cheats etc etc....

sometimes people just need a little reassurance...

Comment

Working...
                                X