No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky - he's great What day is your appointment? My boyfriend would like a tattoo by him or Jef but I don't think he's 100% settled on the design he wants yet, so I guess we're just gonna wait for their next convention...or go on holiday to Belgium, heh.

Comment

• Not exactly sure on day yet. But he said he will do me. I will keep you informed.

Comment

• Haha my childish humour kicked in whean I read this
        Not exactly sure on day yet. But he said he will do me

Comment

• Ha ha, i realised after i had sent that. I knew someone would comment.

Comment

• I genuinely thought you were excited anbout being 'done' thus being the best thing that happened to you today :-P

Comment

• Ha ha, yes i got done today, i'm still getting over how great it was. j/k

Comment

• the guy im kinda seeing sending me a text saying "get ready, i'll be there in bout 20 mins" when i've not seen him for a few days and didnt think i was gonna see him till next weekend.

now im sat at his while he has a bath and then we're off out to th pub for a quiet drink

<3

i has a major hapee

Comment

• awwws emzy

Comment

• he's now laid flat out on the bed next to where im sat, goin "awww i feel fat"

to which i reply with a poke to the stomach and "yup, look it too"

<3

Comment

• getting my BAF order. Those tigers eye double flared plugs are a bargain!!!!! like OMG.

Comment

• Chickpea, potato and spinach curry <3<3<3
                        Delish, plus there's a spare portion for my lunch tomorrow.

Comment

• Peanut butter...mmmm *is sat here eating it with a spoon*

i now remember why i stopped buying peanut butter :o/

yeah not much good has happened today so sadly this is the best thing today!!!

Comment

• See: 'Brrrr Toronto' thread.

Comment

• doing death metal nursey rhymes at band practice. you had to be there.

Comment

• boyzone <3 ahar.
                                simpal things.

Comment

Working...
                                X