Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Working out that I've nearly finished my christmas shopping this year

2. My nan's coming over tonight, which I rarely look forward to, but recently she's been in an incredibly chatty mood so I think we're gonna have her reasonably happy over christmas for the first time in years

3. My boyfriend lives about an hour's bus away and came by just to drop off my Chrismas card (then went into town but meh, he wouldn't have gone if he'd remembered to give it me earlier at college )

Comment

• Waxed my eyebrows off (an idea I've been toying with for about a year). Hah. I think that my new pencil brows actually look pretty good if I do say so myself.

Comment

• Ooo piccies Beepy!

I dont think id have the guts to do it. Id probably find out too late that i have an unsteady hand, haha.

Comment

• It's an idea that I've often played with but haven't ever come to the point of doing it.

Pictures Becky

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Beepy_Duck View Post
            Waxed my eyebrows off (an idea I've been toying with for about a year). Hah. I think that my new pencil brows actually look pretty good if I do say so myself.

*Much* better than shaving, never shave

Yus pics

Comment

• i used to do that when i was younger, but i went off it because i looked like a dinner lady :/ apparently pfft

Comment

• Late birthday pressie off best mate

Comment

• my boss just walked in, said thanks for helping him out the other week (just some weby site help, nothing special) then handed me 100 and said have a good xmas!

what a star

Comment

• Originally posted by Foostar View Post
                    Late birthday pressie off best mate

all 4 of them? hehe

i love carebears! Still wanting my carebear leg half sleeve done by Jo Harrison, but im too skint atm.

You need to get Grumpy and Tenderheart though

Comment

• Originally posted by Foostar View Post
                      Late birthday pressie off best mate

Do you want anymore care bears?

Comment

• One of the managers at work calling me on the phone in cafe because he was bored and wanted a chat.

Was really nice to chill out for five mins and chat about nuthin heh

Also tied with getting the best christmas card evahhhh today.

Comment

• My awesome hoodie. Which I will whore out every chance I get right now.

Comment

• just e-mailed the registry office in coventry to sort out my wedding (it's all moving forward now, quite nervous) and enjoying the occasional shot of peach schnapps and watching nightmare before christmas.
                            what a combination! heehee

Comment

• my bessie mate got me Jareth the Goblin King and Hoggle figures for christmasss <3

Comment

• my younger brother had ordered a Christmas bobblehead for me and my hubby! it was really so sweet of him. and these bobble heads are actually have faces just like us! thats so sweet of him!

Comment

Working...
                                X