Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got double nostrils eee. ^_^
    Last edited by pattehcake; 12-30-2008, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Yesterday I texted my boyfriend and another male friend to tell them I'd lost the game and got the same response back from both - "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU." Exactly the reaction I wanted lol.

Comment

• That was the funniest charades ever.
        My Dad's alright at it, but we also had 2 idiots [Mum and brother], incompetent 8-year-old [other brother] and a drunk [me]. So it was...interesting. To be fair, though, i wasn't drunk, just tipsy and hyped up. Still...yeah.
        Best moment was "sounds like"...my brother grabs his throat, and my mum goes "larynx!", likes she's had some great revelation. I mean, wtf rhymes with larynx?
        Hilarious, cheered me right up

Comment

• Got an offer from Warwick.
          Not interested in going there, but it's a bit of a pick-me-up after rejection.

Comment

• finished all my xmas shopping

now i just gota wrap everything...

Comment

• Best thing that happened to me today was sorting out a problem I caused with someone who matters a little bit.
              AND BOOKING MY NEXT PIERCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(its somewhere below the neck...)

Comment

• Just got some nice shoes for 25 in Schuh's sale! It's pretty awesome.

Comment

• online Or store bought?

Not that I have any moniez but for shoez I wont eat...lol

BEST THING gettin pimped out by Patteh. lol, moniez be comin in nao...
                  Last edited by WITHOUT _Armour; 12-22-2008, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Downloading World of Goo for my Wii. It's so amazingly fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by WITHOUT _Armour View Post
                      online Or store bought?

Not that I have any moniez but for shoez I wont eat...lol

BEST THING gettin pimped out by Patteh. lol, moniez be comin in nao...
                      Saw them in the store, but couldn't find them in my size (and cba to ask haha) so just bought them online and they're being delivered to the store Pretty awesome.

Comment

• more of a last night thing, but i got a text read out on the colin murray show last night wohoo!

Comment

• Yesterday - Having Wagamamas. Again. Acccce.

Today - Crisps.

Comment

• My new laptop came, just setting it up now

Comment

• Playing my music ridiculously loud in my office, to the dismay of the other offices next door. im sure they dont wanna listen to an eclectic mix of dance, rock,indie, punk, 'emo'(*shudder* hate the term), metal and some turntablism. but I couldnt give two shits at the mo.

Comment

• best thing is the realisation that I don't have to leave my house for like 4 days

Comment

Working...
                                X