No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a good wtf...its rare to see nice dc's cheap in this country. I used to end up buying loads when I was in the states....

Comment

• my dad said i've lost a lot of weight. huzzah. this is made especially good by the fact that he usually tells me i'm fat/need to lose weight when i see him.

Comment

• Best thing....

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by braidy View Post
          new shoes!
          only 25!
          I saw those too, not sure whether to get them or not! Was gonna get them online but I dunno if I'd be a 5 or 6 in those. Not too fond of the shiny part on the back but hell, 25 is cheaps.

Comment

• I put up my christmas tree today.... and by put up I mean carrying it around B&Q cause my mum wanted to get a light switch. Then I had to assemble the blasted thing, all 6 and a half feet of it, in tufts of branches, about 8 branches thick, totalling about 40 tufts, which I had to fluff up and slot in, then I put a row of them in the wrong place and had to start it over, then I had to lug the blasted thing into the lounge.

But it looks so awesome And on top of that it cost us loads.....6.48

Comment

• Only 6.48!! Nice one.

One of the best things - waking up with a STINKING hangover but instantly feeling good and happy cus my two other mates looked at me and knew they felt the same pain haha

Comment

• Originally posted by katexx View Post
                I saw those too, not sure whether to get them or not! Was gonna get them online but I dunno if I'd be a 5 or 6 in those. Not too fond of the shiny part on the back but hell, 25 is cheaps.
                i dont think my black and very bright green socks do them justice heehee.
                you can hardly see the shiny bit. my trousers cover it anyway. i just fell in love with the swirlys on the side....and the price heehee

Comment

• Saw Metallica.

I'm a bit euphoric.

Comment

• just had mcdonalds mmmm

Comment

• i want cheap christmas tree =[

Comment

• pink socks lol

Comment

• Goooood music

Which made my sister happy, she's so very cute

Starting my day with an Irish coffee was also rather nice...

Comment

• Got a new bruise

But it's in my groin and really hurt, the barriers at Tesco attacked me and I had to run out crying, it is gonna be massive!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                              Saw Metallica.

I'm a bit euphoric.
                              oooo, I'm painfully jealous.

best thing today? my MD is two days old, and STILL no blood or bruising. I think I might be a cyborg.

Comment

• The guy I met Saturday night and that I was texting all day yesterday came into work to see me
                                And we're trying to sell all the dogs and bears, and a girl I work with near-forced him to buy one, and he gave it to me ^_^
                                HE'S SO CUTE. Mmm. And eeee

Comment

Working...
                                X