X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is true. *cynical bastard mode*

Comment

• Originally posted by paran0ir View Post
      I find this to be the general problem with masturbating in public.
      that and cold weather :p

Comment

• Originally posted by wiggles View Post
        that and cold weather :p
        Im sure they wouldn't 'notice' you doing it in public al...

'aww... that guys dropped a peanut on his lap and now he cant quite pick it up....'

EDIT: best thing for tuesday may already have happened. 12.14am, my phone went. wohoo FTW.
        Last edited by WITHOUT _Armour; 12-16-2008, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by little_legs View Post
          Realising that people actually don't change. I won't bother in future.
          Welcome to the club of realisation chicken. Have a hot tea and a jaffa cake.

Comment

• thank you

In other news, I'm ashamed to say that going to the cinema tonight might be the best thing today. I've not been out in far too long But as I've been told that said film is a rip off, best thing shall be something else. Maybe pepsi for lunch.

Comment

• What you off to see Chrissy?

Comment

• Passionfruit & coconut slice, and not crying during or otherwise screwing up the reading I had to do.

Comment

• The day the earth stood still. I know it's just another version of so many other films but I liiiiiike it.

Comment

• It's a remake of the 1951 movie of the same name Chrissy and from what I've read, it's not supposed to be that bad considering. But really, there's bugger all out at the cinema at the moment, which is disappointing considering it's Christmas. Where's my LOTR-esque massive blockbuster?

Comment

• Originally posted by little_legs View Post
                      thank you

In other news, I'm ashamed to say that going to the cinema tonight might be the best thing today. I've not been out in far too long But as I've been told that said film is a rip off, best thing shall be something else. Maybe pepsi for lunch.
                      Pepsi for lunch?? my god, what sort of (jon) diet is that?? And is that really the best thing to happen to you today, you got to go to work as well. thats always fun...

Comment

• Finding out I got a high 2:1 in animation

Comment

• best part of my day? EASILY booking in for my very microdermal. EEE!!

Comment

• , where you getting it done, both positioning and venue??

Comment

• Chioko. My first venture to the place. I've checked it out a fair few times and I have heard nothing but good things. I'm usually a devout Cold Steel customer, but their prices are an insult these days.

Placing? It depends. If I can accommodate them on my sternum, then there. If the skin isn't suitable, then clavicles. If it's STILL not good, then lower stomach.

Comment

• , just make sure shes not hungover.....

As for placement, sounds good. you not going for the tragus microdermals that we were discussing last night. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X