No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha go you! What realm do you play on?

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
      haha go you! What realm do you play on?
      i've just had to ask my fella and apparently we are in ghostlands.
      got myself a blood elf mage.
      i take it you are a warcrafter too then?

Comment

• Originally posted by braidy View Post
        i've just had to ask my fella and apparently we are in ghostlands.
        got myself a blood elf mage.
        i take it you are a warcrafter too then?
        A recent one. I'm mostly alliance, started an horde account a few days ago.

I really should get the expansion packs.

Comment

• horde is so much more fun than alliance.
          even tho most of the horde races are butt ugly heehee. think that why i settled on blood elf. they are so pretty heehee

Comment

• haha, I prefer alliance, played horde before. Horde are so mean when it comes to fighting though!

Can you only chat to people on your realm? It sucks if so..

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
              haha, I prefer alliance, played horde before. Horde are so mean when it comes to fighting though!

Can you only chat to people on your realm? It sucks if so..
              again asked the other half (i dont know much about it, i just play heehee), yeah only on your realm.
              try a mage. not that mean when they fight, but some of the spells are kick ass!

Comment

again asked the other half (i dont know much about it, i just play heehee), yeah only on your realm.
                try a mage. not that mean when they fight, but some of the spells are kick ass!
                I may bug you on ghostlands then! Ok well not bug, but say hi every so often. When I get the next pack up.

Comment

• i go by the name larenta. now i know if i get random messages i know it will be you heehee.
                  feel free to give me a holler tho. i only have one buddy on it and thats my other half......i'm so lonely heehee

Comment

i go by the name larenta. now i know if i get random messages i know it will be you heehee.
                    feel free to give me a holler tho. i only have one buddy on it and thats my other half......i'm so lonely heehee
                    haha just made an account, marness. I'll have to start deleting some characters. I randomly got bored before haha.

Comment

• The cutest text evarrr. *melts* ^_^

Comment

• Got Mercenaries 2.

Comment

• Watching a fight... i mean ice hockey match

Comment

• just had a good sunday. yayness. and al, love ice hockey, always a good scrap....erm, game.

Comment

• bacon an cheese so far....

Comment

• The central heating broke and my cat has just come and sat on my feet and kept them all waaaaarm

Comment

Working...
                                X