• Show
Clear All

Constant phone calls

Comment

I lost a pound today?
      Pretty good...

Comment

Coin or weight measurement?

I find my weight fluctiates betweens 3-4 pounds daily so I couldn't say if I had lost a pound or not!

Comment

I got 30 worth of HMV vouchers from my Grandad but we had to go up to his house whats like four hours away and I get car sick.

Comment

Weight measurement.
            My weight doesn't fluctuate really, only when I'm near my period.

Comment

Then congrats :]

Comment

I've gained 38lbs since winter - damn youuu seasonal depressionnnn. Lol.

Don't get me started on weight :P

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricBetty View Post
                  Then congrats :]
                  Thank you!
                  I did lose 16lbs in 23 days, then I went to a friends for the weekend and gained 4lbs in 3 days! So now I have lost 14lbs in 31 days, which is still brilliant.

Sorry Echelon, I'm sure you'll loose it when summer comes round, then bikini's for all!

Comment

Originally posted by si_tragedy View Post
                    Thank you!
                    I did lose 16lbs in 23 days, then I went to a friends for the weekend and gained 4lbs in 3 days! So now I have lost 14lbs in 31 days, which is still brilliant.

Sorry Echelon, I'm sure you'll loose it when summer comes round, then bikini's for all!

you do look like you've lost weight actually!!! and that is bloody brilliant....Nov diet + operations = blates FTW.

Comment

Thank you!

Cheers hun. It's annoying though, because my doctor won't let me lose it again because I have a history of eating disorders. Urgh.

Comment

Originally posted by emmmma View Post
                        you do look like you've lost weight actually!!! and that is bloody brilliant....Nov diet + operations = blates FTW.

I love you Emma. You're like a motivational book in an even prettier cover.

Comment

I stayed around the appartment today, didn't step out of it. I did a couple things here and there, but nothing to major.

Comment

I love you Emma. You're like a motivational book in an even prettier cover.

awww....that's the nicest thing I think anyone has ever said!!

*huggles Sibaby*

Comment

Spent loaaaaaaaaaaads of money that wasn't mine.

Comment

got fired for summit that i really didnt wanna do anymore (yes!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X