Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingKezia View Post
    I want to see that. What does annoy me is that it was written by an English author, based in England (to start with) and I swear an English company made it, but they had to name it Golden Compass, and even use the words Golden Compass in the film instead of alethiometer. Plus, it should've been atleast a 15 with all the religious stuff and violence it had in it.
    thankyou!

Comment

• But doesn't the Master of Jordan college call it the Golden Compass? I swear he does because I got all riled up.

Comment

• in the book its described as similar to a compass but its not even a compass, a compass shows direction and only direction, the alethiometer - truth measure - tells truth

Comment

• shall we move this to another thread =D?

Comment

• ah im done really, sorry to hijack the thread an all, just getting rants off my chest really, soz

Comment

• i bought my girlfriends christmas present, and she's gonna love it, its all planned out

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
                i bought my girlfriends christmas present, and she's gonna love it, its all planned out
                I found out what i've got, 2 dvds. Yay... Not.

Comment

• maybe he's getting you something else as well?

I've bought decent seat tickets to see Circus of Horrors, and when it gets closer will book a table at a nice restraunt etc

Comment

• i just watched wallace and gromit

Comment

• Originally posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
                      maybe he's getting you something else as well?

I've bought decent seat tickets to see Circus of Horrors, and when it gets closer will book a table at a nice restraunt etc
                      I very much doubt it. He's a very poor student and was very clear that I was only allowed to spend 20 and so was he. Boo to being poor and unimaginative

Comment

• he could get you 20 worth of piercing jewellery :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Dead_Inside7 View Post
                          he could get you 20 worth of piercing jewellery :P
                          Pah, I was hoping for something romantic, alas I was wrong.

Comment

• I got Becky her microdermals for Christmas, and *whispers* I want to get her something else to give her on the day...

Comment

• finished my crimbo shopping

Comment

• I haven't even started!

Comment

Working...
                                X