Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mid View Post
    I don’t tell my coworkers about everything in my life and it’s better this way. I try to keep work separate from everything else, I make a fine line. There is literally no one there I would even want to remotely hang out with or run into on my days off even if I am in good terms with them.
    Thinking that we, on the forum, are better than co-workers ?

That's a good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by TikiMan View Post
      Thinking that we, on the forum, are better than co-workers ?

That's a good thing
      Tiki I think your on the wrong thread ???? Idk how it happened though lol
      Last edited by Mid; 03-25-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mid View Post
        Tiki I think your on the wrong thread ???? Idk how it happened though lol
        Not sure how I managed it either tbh

Comment

• I get the house to myself before work, yay for not having to cover peircings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragooness View Post
            I get the house to myself before work, yay for not having to cover peircings!
            What are u having to cover up at home?

Comment

• Nipples and septum. For work and persoal reasons... For now. I want quite a bit of more but must be work aproprate... Sadly. I need a new job!

Comment

• I do know what u mean. My septum is flipped up for work. I keep my nipple rings hidden at work too and did do a lot of the rest of the time when they were new. Kind of gave up on that over time and don't worry now if they are slightly showing even with family.

Comment

• Won just under 400 Pays for my hotel in Scotland this long weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boo View Post
                    Won just under 400 Pays for my hotel in Scotland this long weekend!
                    Congrats Boo! That's a tidy winning!
                    Have a great time!

Comment

• My New tongue bars i ordered came today <3

Although i haven't got it pierced yet i want to be as ready as i can be for the big day in a weeks time :3

Comment

• Originally posted by CharliXo View Post
                        My New tongue bars i ordered came today <3

Although i haven't got it pierced yet i want to be as ready as i can be for the big day in a weeks time :3
                        Hey Charli,
                        Fingers crossed they're the right size for you and your big day goes well

Comment

• Originally posted by CharliXo View Post
                          My New tongue bars i ordered came today <3

Does your piercer not have jewellery? Do they fit you with whatever you bring in? Most local authorities don't allow piercers to do that as they won't know if they're following regulations :/

Comment

• Spent this afternoon in the sunshine (and cold wind) cleaning and polishing the bike. She started 1st time having been stored for 2 years and is booked in next week for a service & mot. Tried my leathers on and they still fit too. Looking foward to hitting the road again over the Easter weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by TikiMan View Post
                              Spent this afternoon in the sunshine (and cold wind) cleaning and polishing the bike. She started 1st time having been stored for 2 years and is booked in next week for a service & mot. Tried my leathers on and they still fit too. Looking foward to hitting the road again over the Easter weekend
                              Lucky! Always nice when they start up first time after storage, ours did this week but she's not running as well as we'd hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boo View Post
                                Lucky! Always nice when they start up first time after storage, ours did this week but she's not running as well as we'd hope.
                                Bit of TCL needed then for the poor lass

Comment

Working...
                                X