X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by catface View Post
    You lucky girls!
    Haha thank you :')

i'm definitely joining Lyssa on getting an epic sticker!

Comment

• Yesterday: Christmas with family

Today: Husband cleaned up the catsick that was waiting for us when we got home <3 while I lit the fire.

Comment

• had an awesome day with my girlfriend (cutest tea room ever!)

and I just signed up to be a dryathlete again. Considering how two people in my family currently have cancer I want to feel like I'm doing something, no matter how small.

Comment

• What's a dryathlete?

Comment

• Originally posted by kitebunny View Post
            What's a dryathlete?
            Not drinking alcohol in January for cancer.

Comment

• My fiancé told me not to worry about paying him back the money I borrowed off him to buy my scooter, and to go ahead and buy the Macbook I've wanted for ages instead. Yes, he is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by kitebunny View Post
                What's a dryathlete?

More info here: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/supp...nges/dryathlon

Comment

• I don't drink alcohol so becoming a dryathlete would kinda be pointless! Good luck to everyone taking up the challenge though for such a good cause

Comment

• I doubt I'll be doing it but I do donate to my local cancer hospital frequently via my dads memorial page.

Comment

• My job has a zero alcohol policy so I don't drink for weeks and months at a time, all through the year. So I'm not signing up for this one
                      Good luck to those that do.

Comment

• I rarely drink anymore tbh, but I am going to be going on two different birthday nights out in January so it's kind of a challenge there I guess.

Anything they get helps though, and people have already agreed to sponsor me, and I'll be donating the money I don't spend on alcohol for my friends birthdays.

It's so upsetting seeing my nana this sick so I want to do it for her - even if I'm not going to raise hundreds of pounds, even £10 is better than raising nothing.

Comment

• Having my hospital appointment come through for my stomach, not too far away either which is really good!

Comment

• My lego order was dispatched! Yes I'm this excited about lego

Comment

• my best friend is incredible. We went for lunch in Leeds (Wagamama <3) and swapped christmas presents

she got me an Ocarina of Time mug and bloody HYRULE HISTORIA?!

I couldn't say thank you enough times! It's literally the perfect present

Comment

• I got to learn one of magic's best kept secrets today. It's an utterly astounding illusion. Absoulutely effin' terrifying to perform though. I am equal amounts scared and in love.

(I'm a magician's assistant in my spare time, just for the record.)

Comment

Working...
                                X