X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fixed my phone! Yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
      I GOT THE JOB! Huge weight off my shoulders and one of the barmen even told me id shown everyone up ha and then whilst we were there someone we had asked about having the room in the house we wanted got back to us and told us she was very interested so we're off to see it again monday and hopefully sign the papers! Hopefully..
      Wooo! Well done Lyssa glad it went well, no more Uni related cabin fever for you then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyssssa :)
        Thanks! I dont start until all my works been handed in unfortunately :( Just 2 more weeks until im freeee!
        What year are you in out of interest? Oh well you'll still have something to do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
          Wooo! Well done Lyssa glad it went well, no more Uni related cabin fever for you then!
          Thanks! I dont start until all my works been handed in unfortunately :( Just 2 more weeks until im freeee!

EDIT:
          Originally posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
          What year are you in out of interest? Oh well you'll still have something to do!
          Im in my final year
          Last edited by Lyssssa :); 05-19-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Yay wel doneLyssa! I'm having a good day because i managed to cut my hair cut yesterday and, as curlies will know, it's normally a nightmare. was good yest, washed this morning and it looks great! Yay!

Comment

• All the bags I had to fill at work on Wednesday and Thursday night in had sweets in... Last night not as many were handed out as work had expected. Now we have 6 bags FULL to the brim of sweets just sat on Reception! Love Hearts, Fizzers, Roses, Heroes, Fruit Salad lollies, Drumstick lollies, Refresher bars! Mmmm!

Comment

• Originally posted by catface View Post
                All the bags I had to fill at work on Wednesday and Thursday night in had sweets in... Last night not as many were handed out as work had expected. Now we have 6 bags FULL to the brim of sweets just sat on Reception! Love Hearts, Fizzers, Roses, Heroes, Fruit Salad lollies, Drumstick lollies, Refresher bars! Mmmm!
                I'll be right there!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
                  I'll be right there!
                  Well there's plenty to go around! I nearly died when I walked in. I was happy because there are so many left but pissed off because it took me hours to put them all in 400 bags lol!

Comment

• Ahh this weekend has been awesome ^.^
                    Bradford got promoted!!!! *happy dance*

and I went to see my grandma and granddad today so they could give me birthday presents - and my grandma announces that, instead of buying me a cake, she bought me profiteroles (my favourite dessert as a kid) :') that was so, so sweet of her :')

Comment

• ^^ Mmm, I love profiteroles!

Comment

• Did another lovely reading today, I love my job so much

Comment

• oh and finding out, not only are one of my favourite bands touring in December ^.^ they just released a new album

*pretends she isn't going to try and blag her way into interviewing them because, journalism student*

Comment

• Vegetable, cinnamon, honey and orange stew with cheese stuffed dumplings.
                            SO tasty, barely any effort, low cal (even with 2 dumplings each!) and just awesome!

Comment

• today has been EPIC! built a new, faster computer, got 2 holidays sorted, and heard about my place at college starting in september!

happy emz ^.^

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaitey (: View Post
                                Vegetable, cinnamon, honey and orange stew with cheese stuffed dumplings.
                                SO tasty, barely any effort, low cal (even with 2 dumplings each!) and just awesome!
                                Fancy sending me the recipe for that?

Comment

Working...
                                X