Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherry drops <3

I got told I had nice clear skin and a pretty smile by two women today whilst I was on checkouts

Comment

• I had an awesome lecture about owl prey detection...

Comment

• right now lifes abit pants, after having such a good morning.

my fault really I shouldnt have snapped at kal...but -.-

Comment

• Best thing that happened to me today? I got paid for going to college when i actually went shopping instead, and i bought some size 8 jeans that fit perfectly! ( i would like to add at this point that unfortunately im not actually a size 8 lol )

Comment

• If size 8 fits, you're a size 8!!

I've just had a wonderful day Haven't been this happy in a while.. something's bound to upset me soon..

Comment

• Originally posted by little_legs View Post
              If size 8 fits, you're a size 8!!

I've just had a wonderful day Haven't been this happy in a while.. something's bound to upset me soon..
              Lol no seriously im not I think the sizes in shops are just so random, im sure they just make it up as they go along.

Comment

• Originally posted by NarcissisticDramaQueen View Post
                Lol no seriously im not I think the sizes in shops are just so random, im sure they just make it up as they go along.
                They totally do!
                Sizes suck, everything should just be elasticated.

Comment

• I'm a size 8 or less, size 10s were far too big on me

Comment

• Originally posted by ash_scotland88 View Post
                    I'm a size 8 or less, size 10s were far too big on me
                    *Claps*

Im so pleased for you. No really. How do you know what womens size you are anyway?

Comment

• Ash wears women's clothes

Comment

• I'm an 8/10 depends on the brand really, some sizes are big, some are ridiculously small!

Comment

• best thing to happen to day was to get some random abuse from a bunch of neds for how i looked

which is a good thing because if ****holes like that don't like me because of the way i look then i'm obviously doing something right

"Dirty phoenian mohawk *******.", would really have made more sense if i was catholic, or even religious....

Comment

• Ugh, very little good has happened today. Except that I got a lot of Graphics coursework done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Echelon View Post
                              What's the best thing that's happened to you today?
                              Went to the midwife and heard the baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound doppler And she told me baby is measuring big for dates which is cool as she was measuring small for ages!

Comment

• The best thing was that I didn't go to school (and got to spend the day with Pete ).
                                The worst thing was that I was only off because I'm ill :(

Comment

Working...
                                X