Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hehe, filth, i tell thee! Utter filth!

    Comment


    • tea out with my family

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Miharu View Post
        Got laid! For the first time in aages! And it was a girl!
        Well you know where I am.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CobaltBlue View Post
          Well you know where I am.
          well shes knows where we are

          Comment


          • :O

            I'm going to my friend's house today. Not as good as next weekend will be but hey, there's pizza with LOADS of cheese involved!

            Comment


            • I'm going out tonight.
              Havent been out in ages.
              Yuss.

              Comment


              • Oddly enough, getting up at 7.30am - which I haven't managed to do for well over a year unless forced.

                Comment


                • My dad is giving me a large wad of money to take to Canada with me.

                  I am going to see my 'pen friend' who I have written to since year 6, but stopped in year 8, and we just found each other again on MySpace and she invited me over.

                  He'd kill me if he knew I was gay. XD

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CobaltBlue View Post
                    My dad is giving me a large wad of money to take to Canada with me.

                    I am going to see my 'pen friend' who I have written to since year 6, but stopped in year 8, and we just found each other again on MySpace and she invited me over.

                    He'd kill me if he knew I was gay. XD
                    first a girl then a guy?
                    sorry im confuzed lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bosch View Post
                      first a girl then a guy?
                      sorry im confuzed lol
                      My DAD (the male) is giving me money to go to Canada to see my GIRLfriend (the female - although she's a total butch ), I made out to my dad that my girlfriend is actually an old pen friend, because he would kill me if he found out I was gay.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CobaltBlue View Post
                        My DAD (the male) is giving me money to go to Canada to see my GIRLfriend (the female - although she's a total butch ), I made out to my dad that my girlfriend is actually an old pen friend, because he would kill me if he found out I was gay.
                        ohhhhhh ok that makes sence
                        and im sorry about your dad

                        Comment


                        • i am NOT butch half the bloody forum's seen me in a school girl skirt thanks to someoneeee

                          Comment


                          • i havent

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by blackasher View Post
                              i am NOT butch half the bloody forum's seen me in a school girl skirt thanks to someoneeee
                              Pictures or it didnt happen.

                              Comment


                              • pleased with myself after tidying my tip of a room
                                (thanks kids and cats)
                                back into my tarts boudiour..........

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X