• shopping with my mates

Comment

• sorting out some stuffs with a few people

Comment

• Got a day off.

Comment

• lucky you

Comment

• Didn't see Abby today(the girl I'm hopefully asking to the prom)
            Talking to her on msn and I want to ask to meet her tomorrow, so I can ask her but don't know how to ask, too shy. Hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by benjuin View Post
              Didn't see Abby today(the girl I'm hopefully asking to the prom)
              Talking to her on msn and I want to ask to meet her tomorrow, so I can ask her but don't know how to ask, too shy. Hmm...
              Just ask what she's doing tomorrow, if she says nothing ask if she wants to do something ^.^

Comment

• yeah go with what Steph's said

Comment

• none lol

Comment

• I know shes going school at 9 and then leaving at about 12 and I'm going in at 8:50 and going home at about 9, so I'm going to see if she wants to meet me at about 9 but it's easier said than done.

Comment

• yeah that sounds good

Comment

• WOOOO, meeting Abby at half nine tomorrow Already nervous though, ohwell.

Don't know if I should go home after my meeting now, I'll be out by about 9 and then I'll have to wait half an hour before I meet abby and it takes about 10 minutes to get home, so I'd only be at home for about 10 minutes what seems pointless but I don't really want to be at school for like half an hour on my own.

Comment

• you could just go for a walk & plan everything maybe?

Comment

• And if you feel like not asking... ASK! Push through it like a sportsman with a pain barrier. It will only get more nerve-wracking the longer you leave it

Comment

• best thing 2day: i murdered my neighbour

Comment

• Originally posted by FairyFace View Post
                                you could just go for a walk & plan everything maybe?
                                Yeah, I'll see after I'm finished the meeting.
                                I'm going go see if my suit fits now, hopefully it does, then all I need to do is get it cleaned.

Comment

Working...
                                X