No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having spaghetti and homemade meatballs with my lovely <3.

Comment

• Originally posted by aliss-fiona View Post
      I sorted myself out some voluntary work at RSPCA

Wow. You had quite an amazing day, where did you win 50?
      It sounds really lame but our Uni house was involved in what is known as the 'carbon competition' which is about saving electricity, gas and water. There's a competition between all the houses [i think there's about 30 of them] and the house that uses the least over one Uni term [about 10 weeks] wins a prize! We won!!!

Comment

• When in Derry, I found my Nikon camera that was broken. Callum took it home and said he'd try and fix it. That was aaaaaaaaages ago. Last night, his dad handed it to me. He had taken it to a shop and got it fixed. It was like 50 and so unexpected... such a nice man

Comment

• Got an email saying that my copy of the New Moon DVD is on it's way to me. Yay! *is possibly a very sad person for liking Twilight*

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparta View Post
            It sounds really lame but our Uni house was involved in what is known as the 'carbon competition' which is about saving electricity, gas and water. There's a competition between all the houses [i think there's about 30 of them] and the house that uses the least over one Uni term [about 10 weeks] wins a prize! We won!!!
            Sounds good to me

Comment

• I had an epic lecture.

Comment

• My cousin is starting a fashion and photographic make up course in September and is letting me take the photos for her portfolio. Well excited!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tabbyx View Post
                  Got an email saying that my copy of the New Moon DVD is on it's way to me. Yay! *is possibly a very sad person for liking Twilight*
                  I got an email saying my Les Miserables DVD is on the way. Liking musicals may be worse than Twilight!

Comment

• That feeling you get inside when you've spoke to the special little someone.

Comment

• all my visiting family asleep and peace and quiet rules the house again!! WOOT!! (until they wake up -.-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Jules View Post
                        I got an email saying my Les Miserables DVD is on the way. Liking musicals may be worse than Twilight!
                        Lol I love musicals too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady View Post
                          That feeling you get inside when you've spoke to the special little someone.
                          This ^.^

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady View Post
                            That feeling you get inside when you've spoke to the special little someone.
                            I don't talk to many leprechauns. :(

Comment

• I'm moving in with my boyfriend! Yaaay

Comment

• Originally posted by Tabbyx View Post
                                Lol I love musicals too!
                                good - glad it's not just me!

Comment

Working...
                                X