No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have 100 euros for my microdermals.i just need other 40 euros and then.....

Comment

• just to clarify it was a want of a mod and a speech problem.
      and the story is in the You'll hate me but... thread

Comment

• talked to the guy i like a lot!

Comment

• Got a snazzy new set of scales. Went to pay for them & found out they where Ģ40 down from Ģ60

Comment

• Got my passport sorted. 3-5 weeks.

Comment

• I like this girl and she likes me but I don't know how to ask her to the prom It doesn't help that I'm extremely shy and scared of rejection.

Comment

• What my friend did to ask a girl to prom was to compliment her on her style, then ask if she will go tux shopping with you, then when out tux shopping, ask her if she will go with you.

Comment

• Oh yeah, need to make sure my suit still fits. I'm going try and find her and talk to her alone and ask her even I'll probabily mess it up, ohwell, its worth a try.

Comment

• good luck, im sure it'll go good

Comment

• trust me mate you are much better off asking now than waiting and her going with someone else you will be kicking yourself. the worst that can happen is she says no, but good luck mate

Comment

• Yep, Ben, just grab life by the cojoņes and ask her. "No" is a word we will all hear many times in a normal life so we may as well become desensitised to it ASAP if the occasion arises. Good luck for it, bud

Comment

• Skipped afternoon at college

Comment

• Thanks everyone. I'll try talk to her tomorrow if I see her.

Comment

• remember confidence is the key

Comment

• But I don't have much confidence, haha. Ohwell, if I don't see tomorrow, I'll see if she wants to meet on thursday after her mentor meeting.

Comment

Working...
                                X