No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha sorry :( you've got to stop though, there's very little nutritional value :(

Comment

• With the amount of cloths iv already brought for bump, i decided i wouldnt buy anymore....

then i saw some cute things i liked, which included a little pair of shoes ^__^

Must resist the urge to buy more!!!!

Comment

• Reel Big Fish tickets arrived
        Was getting a bit owrried that they wouldn't turn up in time, considering I ordered them on Tuesday for a gig on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
          wii fit 30 minutes a day, and eating better.. lol
          Gahhhhhh I really need to start doing it again but I wake up with a stomach ache every morning and just can't bring myself to do it. The little balance board character will not be pleased with how much I've missed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slania View Post
            Gahhhhhh I really need to start doing it again but I wake up with a stomach ache every morning and just can't bring myself to do it. The little balance board character will not be pleased with how much I've missed!
            I logged into mine yesterday in an attempt to do wii fit and it had been 200 odd days since it had seen me, oops! In my defence I used to not have a tv that it plugged in to. Turned out the batteries in the balance board had run out so I couldn't do it anyway!

Originally posted by Flo[ProActiv] View Post
            Reel Big Fish tickets arrived
            Was getting a bit owrried that they wouldn't turn up in time, considering I ordered them on Tuesday for a gig on Sunday.
            Yay! That just reminded me to order mine, hope you have a great time!

Comment

• Best thing = surprise pay rise AND changing to cheaper phone contract AND getting a reply from the Roller Derby girls saying to come along on Tuesday...AND going out with my best friend tonight.

Good times!!

Comment

• Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
                Monkey! You promised you wouldn't tell people that I eat cement :(
                fair play to you, if i could stand wii fit id try it out haha
                Last edited by steve001; 01-22-2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Officially being offered the managment job interview free-card

Comment

• Sorting out lots of stuff, including my provisional driver's licence. It's FINALLY going off tomorrow, weee

Except I hate doing my signature cause I swear it's different every time so I'm gonna worry they'll go to hell on my form haha. Anyone else have that problem?

Comment

• Just found out that i will be studying Dracula this term! There is an essay question on it that i could answer now, so happy!!

Comment

• I got an acceptance email from Apocalypse Girls.. they're linking me up with a photographer

Comment

• Ooh what's that Caz?

Comment

• Just an alt model site really. It's not very exciting or very well known for other people.. but I sent them a message even though they don't have what I consider to be plus size models.. and they accepted me! This makes me feel better after a hard week at work

Comment

• That's awesome!
                              Congrats

Comment

• Got laser eye treatment, so no longer have to wear glasses

Comment

Working...
                                X