No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should be some form of voice recognition thing for sarcasm and jokes lol!!!!

I'm always sarcastic or at least a good majority so I have to be careful otherwise I come across as bitchy on the interwebz lol! (maybe I am....)

Comment

• Lol so do i! Who knows eh. Right what can we use a a universal sign for sarcasm? Although people would still find stuff offensive lol.

Comment

• We can give people the finger after we post?

No.... wait, that'll be if we're annoyed with them.

Comment

• !? tends to mean sarcasm. But not everyone knows that so people quite often try to answer what I've said but dont know how to lol!

Comment

• Getting home from work and being able to take some ibuprofen for my headache cause all i had was asprin and thats a no no for a new piercing

Comment

• ive had a pretty amazing day at work! infact, the whole time there has been great! this is why i wanted to nurse!
              x

Comment

• Out of curiosity sam, what are you doing now? Have you finished your training?

Comment

• should have been kfc, but ended up with a maccy d's

Comment

• nope! havent finished yet ive got 7months-ish left till i graduate!
                    at the moment im working in Theatre and i love it! its getting to the point now where i have to get all smarmy n start fishing for a job! if i do well in this placement i could get a job out of it! x

Comment

• Starting house hunting.

It's stessing me out massively, but at least it's started :/

Comment

• Regarding punctuation for sarcasm there was an article on the Guardian today about the SarcMark

Best thing today: nearly finished fixing up my blogggg.

Comment

• Originally posted by surreel View Post
                          We can give people the finger after we post?

No.... wait, that'll be if we're annoyed with them.
                          Yeah maybe not the best idea when we want people to know we arent being serious lol
                          Originally posted by DavyBobMacca View Post
                          !? tends to mean sarcasm. But not everyone knows that so people quite often try to answer what I've said but dont know how to lol!
                          Does it? I never thought so, i thought it was when making a big over enthusiastic statement...i guess kinda sarcy like 'omg doing work whilst at work!?' hmmm, but how to make it universal....

Best part of my day was seeing my friend Kayla, oh and my corsets being dispatched!

Comment

• Bombay Mix <3

Comment

• Having a massive listen to madness again, I used to have such a thing for suggs when I was little xD

Comment

• liverpool won

Comment

Working...
                                X