No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding out that my friend has finally given birth to a baby girl (2 weeks late) and that they're both happy and well

Comment

• Aw yay!

Comment

• Both best and worst.. Having a good heart to heart (yet again) with my mate who is also my deputy boss.

Best cos he's lovely and we really get on well!
        Worst cos we were talking about him leaving.. I'm gonna miss him well loads!!!

Comment

• I just booked the horsebox to take Major to his new yard!! Moving on the 7th Feb. Can't wait, the current yard is so pants

Comment

• doing my 1st MD on a customer went really well itching to do another now

Comment

• Just a generally brilliant day

Comment

• Think I fell in love today (:

Comment

• ^you just suddenly fell in love in a day? What you got a button or something?

I got a callout to a depot that constantly has pikies stealing fuel, and the council control room got the police out without me needing it haha. Its in the middle of nowhere, about a mile into private forest area though, with no surrounding lighting so we end up quite vulnerable. But its nice of them. For once i got some very pleasant cops. No break in evident though so i didn't keep them while i dealt with the alarm system as there was a fault and i was going to be some time. Good job my torch didn't play up, i'd have ended up walking into a wall xD

Comment

• Getting back oop north.

Comment

• I bought a car!

It does have a number of faults though so currently its more a project...

Comment

• Being able to walk my dog without slipping all over the place!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockiain View Post
                          Being able to walk my dog without slipping all over the place!
                          This is good + being able to drive my car again. Its been to long

Comment

• Waking up with and spending all day with Rob. We didn't really do much, just went out for pizza and watched Big Bang Theory all day. Was a pretty awesome birthday though

Comment

• Listening to old and goofy songs all day with my boyfriend and roommate.

Comment

• well...i got a new puppy =)
                                shes super adorableee.

Comment

Working...
                                X