No announcement yet.

Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reason I have a photo of that shirt is Katie sent me it in a photo message today

Comment

• Got my ears pierced finally after wanting them initially 7 years ago.

Watched Step Brothers and The Hangover for the first time.

Didn't do much today though. Went to bed at 2 Am. Woke up at 12 (noon). Watched two movies. Headed over to a tattoo shop.

Comment

• Opening my door to find Xena (kitten) curled up outside waiting for me. It was so cute. Shes also slowly learning to headbutt

Comment

• got myself a 6 month off fridge freezer my uncle slowly filling my soon to be house with stuff people have given me, im so thankfull i have such an amazing helpfull family

Comment

• got my order of BAF, now just to wait a few months to stretch my septum.

Comment

• Last night but I went to a bar with my roomie, her boyfriend, and his friends and was able to purchase drinks myself!
              Ended up ordering 3 drinks and getting very drunk, it was a good time.

Comment

• i do forgot the drinking agw there is 21. its seems so odd !

Comment

• Went to visit my horses potential new yard today and I'm in love with it. Only problem was I neded to somehow find an extra 100 a month so I was pretty depressed considering I have minus money right now...but just sat and made a spreadsheet and actually the only reason my overdraft is so huge is because I was off for 2 weeks over Xmas.

In theory, at the end of this month I should have only 400 left of overdraft, which is more than managable.

I can't wait to move him!!

Comment

• Originally posted by valers26 View Post
                    i do forgot the drinking agw there is 21. its seems so odd !
                    Yeeeep.
                    It's super lame, but there's the odd places like where they go that doesn't really care.
                    The one woman asked for my ID but I told her who I was with (he has a fake one) and then she served me anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
                      Yeeeep.
                      It's super lame, but there's the odd places like where they go that doesn't really care.
                      The one woman asked for my ID but I told her who I was with (he has a fake one) and then she served me anyway.
                      really ? dont think that would happen here. but tbh, i never try and buy alcohol or go to clubs. i dont want to do with the hassel of beng rejected and having to go back home. This is why house parties are my friend. people dont seem to have them anymore though.

Comment

• Well like I said, it really depends on the place.
                        My roommate and all them have been going since early on in the year so they know them by now..plus I'm pretty sure there were a lot of other kids there underage as well..they don't care enough to ID everyone.
                        It was really scary going up the first time, my heart was racing, but then I realized it's really not a big deal, and even if I couldn't buy the drinks myself, the guy with the ID could have.
                        That being said, I usually prefer house parties as well, but as you said, they don't really seem to happen anymore!

Comment

• I bought a beer in france once and thats how i felt lol.

Comment

• Isn't the drinking age 16 there too?
                            Or were you younger at that point.

Comment

• to purchase alcohol its 18, but theres isn't an actual drinking age. i only just looked it up, i thought it was different tbh. hmm and i was served.

i've never really thought about the drinking age in depth, but apparently its illegal in some countries

Comment

• Interesting!

Comment

Working...
                                X