Best thing that happened to you today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SakuraChan View Post
    Edinburgh, Kent, Northumbria, York St John and Hull.

(I can't remember which I've already said)
    Ah i applied to Hull as well

Comment

I just hate the thought of throwing away a place at a uni I wanted to be at, going into clearing with no choice but to go somewhere from there and end up somewhere I don't want to be out of desperation if everything goes wrong. If that makes sense.
      yeah, this is what happened to me - was supposed to be going to lse, missed my offer by one mark and ended up going through clearing to, funnily enough, aberystwyth. hated it, dropped out by november and ended up having to wait till the next september to start again somewhere i actually wanted to be at.

Comment

• Thanks Kate!

Originally posted by valers26 View Post
        Ah i applied to Hull as well
        Where else have you applied? Are you doing psychology too? I think I've asked you this before at some point but I can't quite remember whether it was you or Rosie.

Originally posted by __natalie__ View Post
        yeah, this is what happened to me - was supposed to be going to lse, missed my offer by one mark and ended up going through clearing to, funnily enough, aberystwyth. hated it, dropped out by november and ended up having to wait till the next september to start again somewhere i actually wanted to be at.
        Wow

Comment

Wow
          i know! to be honest though it has all worked out for the best now, i think with things like this you just have to think things happen for a reason and not get too worried about stuff. i am living proof haha.

Comment

• i spent tonight with my best friend, we went out for tea, talked rubbish for hours and laughed till we cried! <3 x

Comment

• new carpet fitted, sooooftttt

Comment

• Remembering how much I love dancing like a fool on crack in front of the mirror.

Comment

AWWWW Well if you don't go miles away to Aber and I end up a bit further north than I am now you should totally come and see meeeeeeeeeee!
                  Sounds like a date ;D
                  Like Natalie said I think your just gonna have to take it that everything happens for a reason
                  Though obviously edinburgh would be the best because my first choice (HW) is just outside of edinburgh xD

Comment

• eating mini eggs nom nom nom

Comment

• A haircut and new socks.

Comment

• Getting my laser eye surgery appointment booked!

Comment

Thanks Kate!

Where else have you applied? Are you doing psychology too? I think I've asked you this before at some point but I can't quite remember whether it was you or Rosie.

Wow
                          I think i have to agree with Amy on the wow factor. tbh i would have been soo annoyed.

Nah french, at three unis and french lingustics and the other 3. I've applied to Sheffield, Exssex, Striling, Bristol and Hull. Got an offer for Essex and Hull so far

Comment

• I'VE GOT A JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Animal Ambulance driver for the SSPCA, I don't think I could be more happy!

It's on 2nd Feb, 2 weeks to get so excited I might explode

Comment

• Congratulations. Hope the interview goes well

My best thing today was getting my Biology practical results back and finding out I got an A and was top of the class. One less thing to stress about

Comment

• Congratz!! to both of you

Comment

Working...
                                X