X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a microdermal on myself

Last edited by Just_vix81; 01-14-2010, 06:34 PM. Reason: posted a pic

Comment

• Yay! Where and how is it? EDIT; Looks great!!!

BTTHTMT; I passed my starter motor and solenoid assessment. I guess that makes up for the lack of lie in.
      Last edited by DavyBobMacca; 01-14-2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Got my first conditional offer for uni

Comment

• Woo!! Where from??

Comment

• Northumbria.

Comment

• No idea where that is lol. Congrats anyway!! Are they a first choice?

Comment

• It's up Newcastle way. And nope, but it's just nice to have one (and one that's do-able too! lol), Edinburgh would be my first choice if I'm lucky enough to get an offer

Comment

• Aw, i didnt think to apply anywhere that far up, i tihnk Gloucestershire was the furthest up one i applied for...oh and maybe demontefort! The one you want is always the last to reply! Good luck! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Comment

• Best thing today.. having a laugh with everyone at work. I might even miss the people a bit when I leave...

Comment

• Meeting my Psychology recitation teacher. She's so bloody funny! One of her quotes of the day about falling alseep in class: "You may be hung over. You might even be high still. Just stay awake!" I was laughing the whole class.

Comment

• Originally posted by SakuraChan View Post
                        It's up Newcastle way. And nope, but it's just nice to have one (and one that's do-able too! lol), Edinburgh would be my first choice if I'm lucky enough to get an offer
                        You are so getting stalked if you go to Edinburgh

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• I thought about applying to edinburgh uni but the grades they needed were waaaay above me!

Comment

• Good ish day at work, seeing a nice girl

Comment

• Ooo have you applied to uni this year? If so, where else? Edinburgh is like, my one risky choice but I'd love to get an offer!

Comment

Working...
                                X