The Makeup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Makeup Thread

Due to popular demand here's the makeup thread!

Post your makeup tips, questions and all things makeup related here

so whens the london meet? haha...im kiddin kirsten!

Comment

put a write up for eyeliner for me kirsten =]?

Comment

I've given up on everyday make up. From now on I'm buying pure pigments because it's that much more versatile.

Granted it costs more but you get a much better effect. Bellapierre being my current favourite brand.

Comment

Hmm I saw the blue eyeshadow you were wearing, I didn't like it, but that's my opinion.

I'd get really iratated with that on my eyes!

Comment

Well I don't wear make up everyday. I probably wear it once a week, and my feeling is that if I'm going to bother I want it to look daring and noticeable.

I've never seen the point of just wearing a little everyday.

Comment

probably, but then I don't wear any!

Comment

I don't wear make up all the time but when I do I luuuurve Barry M, and it's either the eyeshadows or eyeliners on offer (3 for a tenner or 2 for 5 quid respectively) so I more often than not pick a few up

Comment

Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
                  Well I don't wear make up everyday. I probably wear it once a week, and my feeling is that if I'm going to bother I want it to look daring and noticeable.

I've never seen the point of just wearing a little everyday.

i loved how it looked, just wish i had the balls to do it!

as i said before im gettin 3 different shades of purple to try out... but im one of them ppl who dont like being stared at, so i stick to light pinks.... i brought a really nice purple lippy yrs back... its still nearly all there...

Dawn xx

Comment

OMG I couldn't live without my make up....i do wear it everyday (unless it's a sunday and I'm not leaving the house OR I am actually ill I can't physically put it one.
                    I'll at least wear foundation (even to pop to the shop) and eye liner and mascara and lip gloss

my eyes vary lots though...pink, brown, black, blue, green....different eye liner flicks

i love make up...love it love it love it!!!!
                    just my personal preference though, not everyone needs it....i definately do

Comment

Ok, ok, refreash what the threads about.

How to apply make-up, not that you like it or dislike it.

so if you do love make-up let us little non-make-upers know how to use it!

Comment

i tried to do the really thick back once....i looked like a panda within about 2 hrs of work.... just brought the new rimmel liquid eyeliner cause i was usin avon... lets hope this dosnt run.. no matter how thin i do the line.. within 2-3 hrs i look like a panda....blurrgghh

Dawn xx

Comment

Buy a good eyeshadow brush, and don't be tempted to overload it. It'll just end up flying all over your face. It's easier to add than it is to take away.

Comment

I just wear foundation really..

Comment

Transparent powder is your friend - even if you don't use it normally, using some under your eyes when applying eyeshadow will catch any spills.

Comment

Working...
                              X